What "special edition" will Taylor Swift release next?

AII

Why do ppl think she’s “milking” fans? There’s no reason why you have to buy 5 versions of the album in different colors. Heck you don’t have to buy the album at all, it will be on streaming services too. Some ppl are collectors, it’s their choice if they buy 10 different versions of the same album. I know there are Britney fans who buy multiple versions of the same album on vinyl, CD, cassette tape- because they’re different colors or they want the different artwork. It’s the same thing. I’d do the same thing, if ppl didn’t buy it, she wouldn’t do it. It’s just smart business. But stay pressed. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Why do ppl think she’s “milking” fans? There’s no reason why you have to buy 5 versions of the album in different colors. Heck you don’t have to buy the album at all, it will be on streaming services too. Some ppl are collectors, it’s their choice if they buy 10 different versions of the same album. I know there are Britney fans who buy multiple versions of the same album on vinyl, CD, cassette tape- because they’re different colors or they want the different artwork. It’s the same thing. I’d do the same thing, if ppl didn’t buy it, she wouldn’t do it. It’s just smart business. But stay pressed. 

I don't think it's about ripping fans off necessarily. I think it's about coming across as someone who has chat longevity by using the rules to your advantage. Obviously that's nothing illegal with that but I do think it contributes towards her personality as being unlikable and I can see why people are starting to dislike her personality more. Any definitely adds weight to all of the comments that people make in the media about her (which she then writes songs about) once again,  great marketing from her end

20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I do love her music but alot of the new merch is WAY overpriced and its the same product just with a different look.

I would like to see her Eras concert movie but at the same time,

I think I could see the actual concert online for free instead of $20 in theaters.

Tbh I do like the cardigans though, but those sell out quickly! I also wanna see the eras tour film but I hope it’s on streaming at some point. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Tbh I do like the cardigans though, but those sell out quickly! I also wanna see the eras tour film but I hope it’s on streaming at some point. 

I hope so too.

Taylor is probably the best at marketing and making money out of everyone in the music industry.

She is a great business woman and I think besides her music,

that's why she's been around for almost 20 years now.

You don't last for 17 years on the top of the music world without being smart in business and money making.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block