What "special edition" will Taylor Swift release next?

AII

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Eh I kinda agree. I love Taylor too but she does love to take fans money. She’s released countless different versions of her albums and merch. I can’t buy everything. Some of the recent stuff has been marketed with a FOMO atmosphere too and I don’t like that. I think even a lot of her die-hard fans are admitting to this online. The version of Midnights with You’re Losing Me only being available at the East Rutherford shows was the worst offender imo. 

Yeah I do love her music but alot of the new merch is WAY overpriced and its the same product just with a different look.

I would like to see her Eras concert movie but at the same time,

I think I could see the actual concert online for free instead of $20 in theaters.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

No, that's why she played this whole game with victim even she knew very well what's going on and she calculated that's more beneficial for her re-record the same stuff because she can get more money, attention, than having a money from old recordings :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Exactly!
Like seriously, she's been in the industry for almost 20 years,

Don't you think she would know the legalities of her recording contract especially since her dad probably told her since she was a minor when she got signed?

She's a clever business woman, I will say that but I find it unfair that she's charging her fans so much for concert tickets, movie tickets and her albums.

I mean my cousin and her sister actually went to see her live in July for her birthday and it costed $500+ 

Also the concert is freakin 3 HOURS LONG!

I would not last cause sometimes I have the attention span of a squirrel plus I'm sure the concert merch was VERY expensive!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly!
Like seriously, she's been in the industry for almost 20 years,

Don't you think she would know the legalities of her recording contract especially since her dad probably told her since she was a minor when she got signed?

She's a clever business woman, I will say that but I find it unfair that she's charging her fans so much for concert tickets, movie tickets and her albums.

I mean my cousin and her sister actually went to see her live in July for her birthday and it costed $500+ 

Also the concert is freakin 3 HOURS LONG!

I would not last cause sometimes I have the attention span of a squirrel plus I'm sure the concert merch was VERY expensive!

$500???? With that money, I'd rather buy a new phone, or a DSLR, or a week's vacation.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

$500???? With that money, I'd rather buy a new phone, or a DSLR, or a week's vacation.

I think it was actually more than $500.

Its funny cause I've been to concerts where I got really great seats for half that price but then again that was before COVID fked everything up.

There are so many concerts I wanted to go to this year but couldnt because of the expensive prices.

The prices nowadays are freakin insane!

It blows my mind completely!

23 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think it was actually more than $500.

Its funny cause I've been to concerts where I got really great seats for half that price but then again that was before COVID fked everything up.

There are so many concerts I wanted to go to this year but couldnt because of the expensive prices.

The prices nowadays are freakin insane!

It blows my mind completely!

Omg, for these money I could have new iPhone :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Omg, for these money I could have new iPhone :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Lol I know, right?

I mean I enjoyed seeing Taylor live in 2015 but i do remember she was sort of pitchy on alot of the songs.

I also remember her attempting to dance "sxy" when Fifth Harmony came out and performed their song 'Worth It'.

I actually found a gif of that performance from the concert I went to.

Lol here it is:

Y-8QJm.gif

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I know, right?

I mean I enjoyed seeing Taylor live in 2015 but i do remember she was sort of pitchy on alot of the songs.

I also remember her attempting to dance "sxy" when Fifth Harmony came out and performed their song 'Worth It'.

I actually found a gif of that performance from the concert I went to.

Lol here it is:

Y-8QJm.gif

Who's that gurl trying to get attention with pretending dance in front of 5th harmony? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Itssmeemario said:

It's truly heartwarming to back an artist who wholeheartedly cherishes her fans and delights in sharing her music with them.

She possesses exceptional artistic talent, and irrespective of any opinions, no other artist of this era matches her authenticity in her craft and unwavering commitment to her fanbase.

Let's encourage positivity and refrain from tearing others down. 

there's space for all, and everyone holds their unique talents.

You should save your preaching for someone else. 

15 hours ago, Itssmeemario said:

It's truly heartwarming to back an artist who wholeheartedly cherishes her fans and delights in sharing her music with them.

She possesses exceptional artistic talent, and irrespective of any opinions, no other artist of this era matches her authenticity in her craft and unwavering commitment to her fanbase.

Let's encourage positivity and refrain from tearing others down. 

there's space for all, and everyone holds their unique talents.

Are you Taylor?

27 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It was worth it, Taylor performs 44 songs in 3 hours and a half, she is a hardworking woman and the visuals and the show itself is worth every cent.

$900? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Did you at least get a chair, free snacks, a toilet next to you, Deluxe CD, poster, M&G? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I'd rather buy S23 Ultra 5G for these money or Iphone 14 pro max :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

@DiamondCircus @princessmimi @Baronesse $900??? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

What would you buy for these money? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

$900? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Did you at least get a chair, free snacks, a toilet next to you, Deluxe CD, poster, M&G? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I'd rather buy S23 Ultra 5G for these money or Iphone 14 pro max :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

@DiamondCircus @princessmimi @Baronesse $900??? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

What would you buy for these money? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Lol I could probably buy a whole new wardrobe with that.

I would've said a new car but I heard that cars under $1,000 aren't good quality lmao 

If they paid that much for tickets, they better have been floor seats otherwise they got ripped off HARD :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:l

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block