Britney gets new tattoos of dots on her finger and a star on her arm

13 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

No, but you can try to put this video here, I'm using this when I try to know what somebody says in videos. If you mean chipmunk voice part, you must slow down speed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

og-image?data=%7B%22title%22%3A%22Add%20
WWW.VEED.IO

Add text, captions, and headings to your videos online using VEED’s powerful video editing software...

Thank you! That’s really helpful, I didn’t know that existed!! Appreciate your reply 🫶🏼

• Love 1

For me this videos are old. It's the same whe posted months ago. 

I don't think she never posted things in her ig in real time. 

She's living her life as she wants, She's free and people has to try to protect her from the world. She need to cope with he things and face her demons. Let her be! 

She's not hurting anybody. So what's the problem,? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lmfc1993 said:

For me this videos are old. It's the same whe posted months ago. 

I don't think she never posted things in her ig in real time. 

She's living her life as she wants, She's free and people has to try to protect her from the world. She need to cope with he things and face her demons. Let her be! 

She's not hurting anybody. So what's the problem,? 

It's literally not the same and was proven such in the last tattoo post. Different outfit, different tattoo artist, different COUNTRY. 

10000000% agree with the rest, though!

• Love 1

She’s a literal millionaire with all the money and resources at her fingertips to rehabilitate and she chooses not to. She also isn’t stupid and knows how cruel the media can be so as sad as it is to watch it unfold, I’m happy she feels liberated and free enough to do all this stuff, even if I don’t agree with it or feel it’s off putting like riding topless. It’s all literally so reminiscent of 2007! She’s doing the exact same stuff! Only it’s HER sharing it in the privacy of her own home as opposed to her being out in public. 

still feels so isolating either way.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Derrick said:

She’s a literal millionaire with all the money and resources at her fingertips to rehabilitate and she chooses not to. She also isn’t stupid and knows how cruel the media can be so as sad as it is to watch it unfold, I’m happy she feels liberated and free enough to do all this stuff, even if I don’t agree with it or feel it’s off putting like riding topless. It’s all literally so reminiscent of 2007! She’s doing the exact same stuff! Only it’s HER sharing it in the privacy of her own home as opposed to her being out in public. 

still feels so isolating either way.

Mmm, do you have any examples of her choosing not to rehabilitate? Britney has said in her posts that she’s been taking therapy, so would like to understand your viewpoint on why you think otherwise.

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, easy said:

This fanbase is so far gone. Britney ain't the problem. Suggesting she needs someone to "step in" that she's being "wild" do y'all hear yourselves??? Britney deserves SO much better. 

it’s incredibly sad and disappointing to see her own fans have this thinking. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

True and what's wild is Britney seems to be getting all these tattoos that don't mean anything.

The star looks crooked, she said on Jay Leno her flower on her toe was a mess.

She still had the matching dice she got with K Flop.

The snake looks like a scar.

It's a mess unfortunately. 

I agree. What’s next a heart on her face?

We are not telling Britney what to do when we say we don’t like her acting like this. She can do what she wants but I am not sugarcoating and saying its alright when I can clearly see she’s repeating a pattern that led to her breakdown in 2007. Her behavior is worrisome to many because its clearly bizarre and just off. Being a bad fan to me is being a blind fan… 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

This weekend seems kind of wild imo, I know people will call me crazy, but she seems to be proving media reports right.

Getting nude in public while riding horses.

Tattoos just to get them, they don't seem meaningful.

Making a mockery of Jesus.

It seems very sad at this point, I love her, but she seems to be wilding out. 

This wilding out? 💀💀

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Where did I defend a woman beater? The lies you k-POOP and delulu Britney stans spew out. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yeah okay acting brand new. And bring k-pop into the topic? Thats what you got? Lmao weak :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: 

22 minutes ago, easy said:

Wait what??? Who did they defend?

ThatsHowIRoll (also a closeted Britney fan) basically said it was okay for Britney to get hit by the basketball player’s security no matter what, even if she just tapped him.

Edited by BlinkVenom
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.