Britney spotted leaving hotel in LA

32 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

How has no one pointed out that she just posted she was in Mexico lol. Obviously these are older. 

Older by a few days, someone already posted they're from the 27th. Which just further proves the theory that the media only cares about paparazzi photos when they can manipulate the pics to fit their narrative. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm happy she seems to be getting out more, dining out, being with friends, traveling, having drinks and enjoying herself.

Scam was holding her back if reports are true, Britney being controlled and wanted her freedom and liberation only to get married so quickly after being controlled, Sam wasn't going to control Brit she wasn't having it allegedly. 

I don’t think Scam was necessarily holding her back. Sometimes we go out more when we want to clear our heads. But hey, doing that is a healthy approach, which is good too. 

On that note I really hope she isn’t dating already or going out with more shady people. Like, it’d be better and healthier to stay home than to go down that road. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, easy said:

Older by a few days, someone already posted they're from the 27th. Which just further proves the theory that the media only cares about paparazzi photos when they can manipulate the pics to fit their narrative. 

Very true I remember that wife of a paparazzi photographer saying nobody would buy the pictures her husband took of Britney driving her car.

They seem to want that narrative that she's isolated in her home, with knives and parading around. naked being crazy.

They don't want the world to see Britney looking well, having a good time, and her driving and showing her positive capabilities. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block