Monster High theme song music video - song sounds like Gimme more, video like BOMT?

Monster monster high, monster high, monster monster high

gimme gimme more, gimme more, gimme gimme more.

Definitely sounds like gimme more, even the beats seam to line up. Gimme is obviously polished, less poppy. 

I don’t see the video being a rip off purely because monster high is about a high school, so I’ll let them off for that one 

• Like 1

The chorus does sound like Gimme More ! The beginning too with the laugh and the talking part. I think they got inspired by Gimme More ! The music video I don't think it's really like BOMT, there's a lot of music video in high schools and it's also the theme of the show so... it would have been weird for them not to have a high school music video lol 

Funny you say this because I found these!

latest?cb=20210203205813
FANON.FANDOM.COM

"I'm So Fright" is an unreleased song by Britney Spears. It was originally intended to be included on her fifth studio album...

GAGADAILY.COM

i used to love this bop when i was a kid, we even danced to it at school, still love it, specially around this time of the year it...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block