Britney paying around $10K per month for Sam's new luxury apartment

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

That's pretty harsh.

You can also say it differently. She cares about people that she loves/loved and wants them to be well, even if they're not together. She has a lot of money and she doesn't overspend herself, so maybe she feels like this doesn't bother her as much as it bothers other people (fans). 

This is a temporary thing and he probably needed a place of his own, or he already rented it before they split (to have some time apart) and she doesn't want to drop him off the deep end right away.

Pretty harsh? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

That was not harsh at all. Its basically and simply the truth whatever yall like it or not. Britney is just like that, for better or worse :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by davelivesfree
  • Like 2

the fact that neither Sam or Kevin have the backbone or work ethics to support themselves speaks volumes to the kind of men they are. Especially Sam - knowing she’s done nothing but pay out for Jamie, his lawyers, and the same again with Kevin as well. they should all be ashamed of themselves. David was the only one who was any different. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Maybe the physical abuse rumors are true? I believe that over the cheating rumors even though it is kinda suspicious that less than a week after their split, she's already going out to dinner with a mystery man. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Considering how direct she is on her IG these days with calling people out, I'm surprised she's hardly gone into detail about it. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Then again, maybe she feels like it isn't anyone's business which I can understand and respect. 

I can't really understand or respect it. But that's just me :typing_keyboard_computer:

For the hundredth time, just because we read something online it doesn't mean it's true.  It just means the company that made the post has made more money - because we clicked on it.  Also, I think it's wise to remember that Sam actually has had a job/career before and during his life with Britney.  I have no idea what his net worth is, nor do I care.  Maybe he can afford this apartment, maybe he can't.  Maybe Britney is paying for it temporarily just to get him the **** out of her space until the divorce is settled.  In the big picture view of all this, where Sam lives and how his rent is paid really doesn't matter.  

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, la_land said:

So we believe TMZ when it's something against Sam, but refuse to believe them when it's something against Britney.

Taking Notes GIF

This article may seem anti-Sam at a glance, but it’s still pushing TMZ’s anti-Britney narrative. They want people to think she’s paying him off for cheating on him or abusing him. It’s already making some people in this thread wonder if that’s what’s happening.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

TMZ likes to report fake stories regarding Britney..... and at the end of this article, it mentioned about Britney open to reconcile with Jamie... which is not gonna happen. So If it turned out to be true that Britney is paying the rents for Sam's new apartment.... 

I'm just wondering.... Does Sam have any shame regarding himself, a young, healthy big boy asking his 40 year old ex-wife paying for his rents of the high end apartment that he can not afford?  Does he remember how he comment Kfed? like the only work he has done was sperm donor ?  I mean, at least Kfed has two children with Britney which he uses to get child support from Britney for 18 years?  To me, Sam is a bigger scumbag than Kfed... hope he has some ounce of shame walking on the street.... He should be ashamed of himself.

Do Sam's mom, and her beautiful successful sisters who has their independent career proud of their son/brother?  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by annalai23
3 hours ago, UncutJamz said:

He is a man and portrays himself as an alpha male yet he struggles to stand tall and support his actual damn self. I’d be embarrassed walking around especially in Hollywood if I were him.

yeah, im so shocked, why did he post so many times on his story i ihave a job text posts.

I'll say.... Britney has the worst taste in men.... Men are the reason for any miseries in her life. PLEASE, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES BRITNEY...... Time to stay single and pick men carefully and wisely.... For your own good. 

I really hope paying for Sam's rent is not a lifelong thing..... Or it's like she personally stuck herself in the black hole that she can't get out of it. (I mean Sean & JJ is turning 18 in two years so paying Kfed money is finally coming to an end... and now there's Sam.... hopefully no any life long deals with him)

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.