Britney paying around $10K per month for Sam's new luxury apartment

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

If this is true,

I’m not suprised because:

(WARNING: here’s my b.l.un.t opinion)

Britney is known for being a pushover, she always has been.

She is too damn nice and naive for this world and that’s why everyone who isn’t a fan don’t respect her and why men take advantage of her.

She will never be taken seriously or be respected by people if she keeps being so compliant.

Theres a difference between being a nice person and another is to have no backbone and to let people walk all over you.

Tbh I’m not sure why she’s like this but she needs to stop otherwise things will NEVER change or get better!

She’ll keep falling for scumbags and having people take advantage of her including her family, K-Fed and now Sam.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the pure heart and kindness Britney has but it has also been a MAJOR curse in her life.

I just hope she isn’t this dumb to actually to pay this scumbag but then again she let Kevin go with the kids to Hawaii to mooch off of her for 5 more years of child support. 

:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Agree with you. She’s just too pure. She needs to toughen up though. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

That's not being bl**t though, that's just you giving an opinion. Lol. 

None of us here actually know Britney and I think she's a lot wiser than people give her credit for. Nice? Sure, she’s always had a big heart which is what made her special but I would say she's far from naive these days. She's been through the wringer, front and back, and has a lot of life experience.

Well I did meant to say that it was my opinion and what I mean by b.lu.nt is that its pretty harsh.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

This. I’m sorry but it’s pretty sad and pathetic if true. It’s also possible he’s threatening her, but seriously he’s the only one that would lose by doing that when K Fat released footage taken by the kids everyone took Britney’s side. 

Disappointing. 

The thing is I feel like Britney mind as well let Sam say whatever embarassing secrets he knows about her cause it cant be possibly worse than her IG already.

I love Britney but she's not a fighter, she rarely stands up for herself.

The only time I have seen her stand up for herself is during her Court Testimony in 2021 but that was more serious and had to do with her life.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
41 minutes ago, Mario said:

Agree with you. She’s just too pure. She needs to toughen up though. 

Glad you do.

I feel like she's very youthful mentally to the point where she is easily manipulated.

The fact that she didnt fight back when Justin slandered her name and accused her of cheating, she didn't fight harder to get out of the conservatorship initially, she has never defended herself when people are saying bad things about her in the media and also letting Kevin go with the kids to Hawaii to mooch off of her for 5 more years is proof that she is too nice.

Honestly if I was her,

I would've done the exact opposite but then again im an outspoken and opinionated person.

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Glad you do.

I feel like she's very youthful mentally to the point where she is easily manipulated.

The fact that she didnt fight back when Justin slandered her name and accused her of cheating, she didn't fight harder to get out of the conservatorship initially, she has never defended herself when people are saying bad things about her in the media and also letting Kevin go with the kids to Hawaii to mooch off of her for 5 more years is proof that she is too nice.

Honestly if I was her,

I would've done the exact opposite but then again im an outspoken and opinionated person.

This is not on Britney! Stop blaming the victim. Yet again, people are stealing, using and abusing her.

scam isn’t any different. Why cant you guys see that she will never ever do something like this if it were up to her. This is a bad sign that maybe just maybe, team con is still in control. 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I’ve nothing to say. We’re not allowed to criticize Britney’s choice in men because then we question her intelligence. Britney is going to pay more in rent than Sam paid for the engagement ring. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

This is not on Britney! Like cmon! Would you give even a cent to your ex husband? Of course not!  Stop blaming the victim. 

this is a clear sign that other people are still in power of her money decisions. Also from the looks of it, this is scam’s reward from team con. This might even be their plan all along. Wake  up you guys! We’ve tried to warn you for years for scenarios exactly like this. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

This is not on Britney! Stop blaming the victim. Yet again, people are stealing, using and abusing her.

scam isn’t any different. Why cant you guys see that she will never ever do something like this if it were up to her. This is a bad sign that maybe just maybe, team con is still in control. 

I am not blaming Britney, I am just stating observations that I've seen since she's been famous.

I do think maybe Team Con is somehow still involved considering none of them are in jail and also Sam seemed more like a handler than a loving husband.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

The going in circles of  britney's financial support on men and her exes is getting boring already... this is probably why the public will never respect her... ok we get it, shes nice... shes sweet... shes humble... but apart from being kind, women these days are more appreciated for being tough! Ok we get, shes tough bcoz shes endured the abuse for more than a decade from the cship... but tough on every aspect of life, like in relationships and finances.

But seriously, this divorce, this financial support on her exes will not paint her good in the public eye. Just like what other member here said, she is a pushover, sad but true. This scenario will just keep on repeating over and over until she is broke financially and people will continue leech on her becoz... why not? She has a good heart, e? sweet, e? Cmon gurl! Be a biyatchh and kick some ***!

Brinny gurl, enough of playing nice. We all know your nice but build your strong personality for the public to respect you. 

Build and protect your empire. 60mil will drain fast if you continue giving away cash on your lowlife men.

Ugh!

Wtf?! Do you really think she is that dumb to agree on something like this? She is obviously still not in control of her money, hence this BS again of people in her life using and abusing her money.
Stop blaming Britney

• Haha 1

I cant f…ing believe that some fans here are even thinking she would agree on something like this. And even blaming Britney.  Yall are impossible. This reeks of the same use and abuse cash cow system of team con. Poor Britney. Even with all the signs and what  has unfolded and how scam proved he was in it for the money and worked with team con, tmz etc, fans still think its impossible that other people could still be controlling her? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by Miguelblackpink
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Maybe she had a weird fettish or something. That’s where my mind goes first. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Like I said,

it cannot be worse than what we've seen on IG or any rumors from the past 20 years.

I've heard rumors that she sxually harassed bodyguards, had o.r.g.ies with backup dancers and did ***** at 13.

So NOTHING shocks me anymore when it comes to Britney lol :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Stop perpetuating the conspiracy theorists. I thought you were better than this!

9 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Stop perpetuating the conspiracy theorists. I thought you were better than this!

Oh shut up! Whats the conspiracy on these news that scam will be supported by Britney? This is abuse yet again. stop being blatant team con and scam apologist! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block