Britney is NOT considering reconciliation with dad Jamie (exclusive)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments respectful. Death wishes or anything of the sort will not be tolerated. Thank you 

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You have got to be kidding me! :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I think anyone who knows Britney’s history with her father and the conservatorship would know that this a lie.

Why does TMZ insist on reporting made up BS about Britney as if they were legit facts??

Let's say they pay someone from team con x amount of dollars for one of these fake rumors, so they have a "source". And it generates x million clicks for their site. The more clicks and views, the bigger their revenue.

Why would they stop ? Every time they can post something with her name, they make money, wether it's true or false.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Like 4

I'm really wondering how long will TMZ keeps making up stories about Britney? Forever? like why TMZ is so obsess with her?  I've never seen TMZ reported so many fake stories on anyone except Britney.... even a slow news day... they would come up with a story with "direct source" ..... 

On another note.... I hope it is not true.... Or Britney should just drop the court case for all and stop wasting any resources or time..... It'll be truly disappointing.... like... she and us fans has been fighting/supporting for nothing.... 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

TMZ sources are team con. Who else would know all these details about Jamie's health besides them? This is called "maybe if we put how sick jamie is Britney will want to forgive him and stop the court case" :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

and Bryan is likely a source too know since they confirmed exactly what he said or not said to Britney. what an embarrassment this family..

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.