Justin Bieber allegedly hires Loucifer

What if, he "hired" her, like Britney "hired" her in the past because he, just like Britney, didn't have a word to say about that? I doubt anybody truly want to have somebody like Loucifer in their entourage. She seems to always invited herself into people lives, the most vulnerable ones most of the time. We now know how powerful she really is in the industry so... I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now at least... Can't believe this b- tch and Tri Star always get away with everything (the accident during the Astroworld concert, Britney abuses) and getting bigger and bigger and more powerful everyday...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

What if, he "hired" her, like Britney "hired" her in the past because he, just like Britney, didn't have a word to say about that? I doubt anybody truly want to have somebody like Loucifer in their entourage. She seems to always invited herself into people lives, the most vulnerable ones most of the time. We now know how powerful she really is in the industry so... I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now at least... Can't believe this b- tch and Tri Star always get away with everything (the accident during the Astroworld concert, Britney abuses) and getting bigger and bigger and more powerful everyday...

THIS is going so hard rn!

do you really think Justin OR Meghan have 100% say in their career?

Edited by SepionSepiXXTRA
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.