King Alex on Sam Asghari

35 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

he sounds so bitter lol. it could be true but saying things like 'all his photos are HQ'.. like what that has do with anything? he is a celebrity and wants to be an actor, so of course his social media will look HQ, just like any other celebrity :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Correction, he’s not a celebrity, he was married to one

• Like 2

First of all - to be fair, Sam has like 7 hairs left on his head.  Not hard to keep them in place.  Second of all…the male equivalent of Kim K?  She may not have much talent, but she has one of the biggest, most successful reality shows of all time, massive business ventures, tons of media exposure…Sam has…his 7 remaining hairs (maybe 6 at the time of this post), and like two acting gigs as basically an extra :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by G-unit
  • Haha 4

While I’m almost sure Alex is just putting his two cents into all this mess, the only thing I remembered after his words was the way Sam grabbed the phone from Brit when she accidentally went live.
Now I really think it was in a “I’ll do everything for my image” way, I’ll give interviews, I’ll try to shut Britney when unnecessary, I’ll blackmail her…:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

While I’m almost sure Alex is just putting his two cents into all this mess, the only thing I remembered after his words was the way Sam grabbed the phone from Brit when she accidentally went live.
Now I really think it was in a “I’ll do everything for my image” way, I’ll give interviews, I’ll try to shut Britney when unnecessary, I’ll blackmail her…:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block