King Alex on Sam Asghari

1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

And what about the fact that Britney chose to marry him and expressed wanting marriage and a family while she was with him? Does 'King' Alex think Sam forced her into it?

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Yes Britney chose to marry Sam, but he was only looking out for himself this whole time, how is that not clear :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 2
15 hours ago, easy said:

While I have no doubt Alex saw a lot of ****, he's an attention ***** who was literally throwing a fit cause people were telling him to spill or shut up. 

I wouldn’t call him an attention seeker. He’s been to hundreds of meet & greets and Britney not only knows him by name but has also wrote handwritten notes to him. It’s clear Britney appreciates him and feels comfortable around him.

And I think it’s a normal reaction to have when strangers on the internet are demanding stuff from you. I’m sure you would react the same way, or anyone in his position. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wouldn’t call him an attention seeker. He’s been to hundreds of meet & greets and Britney not only knows him by name but has also wrote handwritten notes to him. It’s clear Britney appreciates him and feels comfortable around him.

And I think it’s a normal reaction to have when strangers on the internet are demanding stuff from you. I’m sure you would react the same way, or anyone in his position. 

Debatable. 

no one was demanding stuff from him until he decided to be an attention ***** and tease out the "dirt" he had on scam. They told him to just say it or shut up and he got all defensive, the way he always does when fans don't kiss his ***. 

Sam has always come across as "dumb". He sort of have me JT vibes in some ways with his cockiness. If he was smart he would have just shut up and then gone and sold the story to a magazine and made money that way if that's what he really wanted. Probably would have been paid a lot more money than what he wants from Britney. Or maybe he could have written a book and not directly mentioned Britney as the person but discussed one of his "previous relationships" without actually mentioning her.  But he's actually THAT DUMB, he couldn't control himself. I hope he rots with $0. I really don't think he has any acting skills either. So cringeworthy when he posts those posts of him doing those action scenes. I literally cringe. There is no way anybody is going to hire him. He has no skills whatsoever.  The only reason he was hired for slumber party is probably because he was good looking. Or maybe Brittany had picked him because she thought he was attractive or something. But now nobody will even look at him twice. Even if he is correct in all of this, he's basically become so unemployable at his own doing 

Rocket League Goodbye GIF by G2 Esports

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block