Sam posts statement regarding the divorce 'we will hold onto the respect and love we have for eachother'

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh he definitely loves the attention.

He's such a fkn narcissist, its disgusting.

I would think since he obviously knows what Britney went through that he wouldn't betray her but no, he's no different than the long list of men who backstabbed and betrayed Britney. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Attention? It’s literally just a statement, there has been no backstabbing (as of yet and I hope it remains that way). I wish Britney herself would make a statement as well and express how she feels about the situation but so far, she’s been silent. Also, separation/divorce is not always a bad thing. No one deserves to be in a toxic relationship and quite frankly, we don’t know all the full details that led to their divorce. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
13 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I can't find it in my heart to believe a single thing this man says anymore. The mask has slipped... I wholeheartedly believe he was the one leaking stories to TMZ this whole time. The story about intervention, about knives, about her caffeine addiction. Then he tried to play the supportive hubby by speaking out against the media.

How very suspicious that TMZ always knew where he would be exactly after a shady story about Britney would drop...

Also NEVER made sense that he never did a single thing for her when she was locked away in that facility... then to speak to TMZ and say she is fine.

Nothing is adding up to me anymore and I'm feeling disturbed. 

Why didn't Britney have a chance to meet his father? 

Why did Sam stay with Britney throughout all those years then shotgun a wedding so soon after Britney regained freedom? Was it so that he could get the Husband title and get a chunk of her cash? Was this the ultimate goal? Was he a full time grifter the whole time? 

I... am at a loss for words.

and it's spelled ridiculous you *****. 

Angry Cat GIF

What would Sam gain from leaking stories to TMZ? He even put them on blast on several occasions. Even before Sam came into the picture, TMZ was always reporting dirt on Britney. They report on every a-list star or athlete that will give them clicks. Look at all the Kanye and Kim headlines or the Johnny and Amber court battle. It also didn’t help that Britney’s behavior became increasingly erratic within the last year. Anyways, it’s baffling how some of you still don’t know how the media works in 2023. Until we have actual cold hard proof that Sam was leaking stories to TMZ, I choose to be impartial about it.  

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

What would Sam gain from leaking stories to TMZ? He even put them on blast on several occasions. Even before Sam came into the picture, TMZ was always reporting dirt on Britney. They report on every a-list star or athlete that will give them clicks. Look at all the Kanye and Kim headlines or the Johnny and Amber court battle. It also didn’t help that Britney’s behavior became increasingly erratic within the last year. Anyways, it’s baffling how some of you still don’t know how the media works in 2023. Until we have actual cold hard proof that Sam was leaking stories to TMZ, I choose to be impartial about it.  

TMZ would literally find Sam and record him every time a story broke. They knew exactly where he would be. It's very suspicious.

He could be plotting these stories to make her look bad and he can have a reason to divorce her. He can get his stake in her money. Of course he signed a prenup after there was all that pressure on him to do so... now he's trying to contest it and ask for more money because she was hitting him... no! cheating on him... no! she was sleeping with a knife in her room! Whatever it was, he is trying to make it seem like he deserves more than the prenup guarantees him because he's a grifting vulture. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

TMZ would literally find Sam and record him every time a story broke. They knew exactly where he would be. It's very suspicious.

He could be plotting these stories to make her look bad and he can have a reason to divorce her. He can get his stake in her money. Of course he signed a prenup after there was all that pressure on him to do so... now he's trying to contest it and ask for more money because she was hitting him... no! cheating on him... no! she was sleeping with a knife in her room! Whatever it was, he is trying to make it seem like he deserves more than the prenup guarantees him because he's a grifting vulture. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Again, we don’t have any actual evidence or proof (other than speculation from Britney fans) that he’s been plotting a smear campaign against Britney. Of course if that were the case and I found out that was true, then the hell with him but for now I choose to remain more neutral until more details came out. There’s still a lot, and I mean a LOT, that we really don’t know behind closed doors. Who knows.

• Love 1

I’d like to think there was love there at one point. I’m not going to say anything bad about either one until I see the facts. 

All I know is it takes two to tango and they danced and loved for 7 years. He has seen a lot of crazy stuff with that conservatorship and I’d like to think he cares about her. Who else could handle all that? 

we will see what happens. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I’d like to think there was love there at one point. I’m not going to say anything bad about either one until I see the facts. 

All I know is it takes two to tango and they danced and loved for 7 years. He has seen a lot of crazy stuff with that conservatorship and I’d like to think he cares about her. Who else could handle all that? 

we will see what happens. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Exactly. Most men would run away in a heartbeat and we saw that happen with Britney a lot once a new man after a new man came into her life from 2008 until she met Sam. It’s interesting that Sam stuck it out for as long as he did. There is no doubt that they were once madly in love but you could tell by both Britney and Sam’s body language that something felt off within the recent year. Oh well, divorces happen a lot, especially among celebrities. Sure it may be initially messy but it’s not always a bad thing in the long run if it was in fact a toxic relationship.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 3

Sam was so happy at the wedding. He built his gym in the garage so he could train at home and be with Britney. Yes, he worked a lot, and he was praised for it. This life could have gone on, nice vacations, nice house, beautiful **** wife, film roles.

Something serious must have happened to give it all up.

Please do your speculations privately.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Stop being so delusional! PageSix basically outed him as the TMZ source 

sam-statement.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&1
PAGESIX.COM

Asghari's camp say he will reveal her secrets unless she tears up their "iron-clad" prenup. But "hurt"...

I can't believe there still people here defending that guy! Unless you're Sam himself

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Sam was so happy at the wedding. He built his gym in the garage so he could train at home and be with Britney. Yes, he worked a lot, and he was praised for it. This life could have gone on, nice vacations, nice house, beautiful **** wife, film roles.

Sam is that you? Why do you want Britney to pay for your lawyer? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

If you don’t have money then get a lawyer that your minimum income can afford. 

• Haha 2
Just now, LizeS_ said:

Stop being so delusional! PageSix basically outed him as the TMZ source 

sam-statement.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&1
PAGESIX.COM

Asghari's camp say he will reveal her secrets unless she tears up their "iron-clad" prenup. But "hurt"...

I can't believe they’re still people here defending that guy! Unless you're Sam himself

Where did Page Six claim that Sam has been leaking stories to TMZ? And EVEN if it said that, is Page Six a reliable source? One minute, fans love Page Six. The next minute, they hate Page Six. Make up your mind! Make up your mind! Also, are tabloids a reliable source now? If you’re publishing a thesis, no one credible is going to cite Page Six or TMZ as their source unless you want to be laughed at. I swear, some of you have rocks for brains. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Where did Page Six claim that Sam has been leaking stories to TMZ? And EVEN if it said that, is Page Six a reliable source? One minute, fans love Page Six. The next minute, they hate Page Six. Make up your mind! Make up your mind! Also, are tabloids a reliable source now? If you’re publishing a thesis, no one credible is going to cite Page Six or TMZ as their source unless you want to be laughed at. I swear, some of you have rocks for brains. 

Are you a Britney fan or a Sam fan? 

Pick a side because Sam wants to bill Britney for his lawyer and wants monthly spousal support.. you agree with that? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.