Do the Sam Haters Deserve an Apology?

First: I think we should respect Britney and wait till her confirm these, IF she wants to, because as far as I know that's a personal subject that only herself and Sam's opinions truly matter. By now, these are just rumours. 

And more important: they are just two humans. They've been together for at least 7 years. And humans break up. Britney is not her relationshsip, Sam is not his relationship. I think it's pretty shady to Britney herself we claiming her 7 years relationship was a scam just because they broke up? Like... really? Are we going that low and acting like TMZ? Can't Britney just be seem as a free living being living live and dealing with completely normal conflits without being ridiculed? Mind your bussiness and keep your nasty thoughts for yourself, for God's sake. 

PS: Stop trying to make this about yourself. That ain't happening and it's disgusting. If you're needy, try using Internet to do something useful by finding yourself a therapist. 

Edited by mono-yuumi
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Britney4President said:

I ran here to say slayer for sure 

I said in another thread but I was always neutral about Sam. I love(d) him for loving Britney, defended him against stupid attacks but I was never team Sam. I'm team Britney first and only. Sam can get ****ed with the rest of her leeches if rumors are true. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, easy said:

I said in another thread but I was always neutral about Sam. I love(d) him for loving Britney, defended him against stupid attacks but I was never team Sam. I'm team Britney first and only. Sam can get ****ed with the rest of her leeches if rumors are true. 

Exactly. That's been the position of most people I know on Exhale that defended Sam, but the rabid fans want to paint their own narrative. 

They're desperately clinging to excuses to continue sharing every fake article and negative thing about Britney while demanding she lives her life the way they want her to. They want to be her new conservators. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

this is not how it works. lol. and don’t get me wrong; never liked the guy but this thread is not it.

what people should learn is to be more respectful and tolerant.

but yes, a lot of people ignored a lot of questionable things for whatever reason… 

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 2
  • Like 2