Do the Sam Haters Deserve an Apology?

1 minute ago, Zoey102 said:

I know the mods have a lot on their plates right now, but can this thread be closed? Even if you were right about Sam, this is still awful for Britney and I don't understand the need to want to publicly out other users just because of previous disagreements. 

This. Now is not the time to seek petty stan world grievances

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

I know the mods have a lot on their plates right now, but can this thread be closed? Even if you were right about Sam, this is still awful for Britney and I don't understand the need to want to publicly out other users just because of previous disagreements. 

It’s a light hearted topic. Not serious about mods etc. I know they have it tough. No offense meant 

• Like 2

No one is owed an apology. We pleaded with you delusional folk who constantly share false news and crappy AI covers to trust Britney. You were right about a marriage you rooted for to fail? Good for you. 

Which is consistent with what we’re doing now. We’ll trust Britney and whatever decision she decides to make. 

Hopefully you’ll understand, but I don’t get the impression you even have the social skills to even land a first date if you spend your days looking to feel vindicated by relationships falling apart.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

you're the most dramatic one making a post about wanting validation for being right about sam, like???

It’s a joke/lighthearted topic given the years of back and forth members have had about Sam. Mods can lock if the drama queens on here can’t handle it. 

• Love 1