Who are your favorite singers?

Ladies: Madonna, Donna Summer, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Diana Ross, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Dua Lipa, Blondie, Lana Del Rey, Patti LaBelle, Shaka Khan, Stevie Nicks.

Gentlemen: Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, Dotan (Dutch singer/songwriter), Niall Horan, Gregory Porter, Bruce Springsteen, Leonard Cohen, Billy Joel, Alexander O’Neal.

Rick Astley GIF

Edited by mhally
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, mhally said:

Ladies: Madonna, Donna Summer, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Diana Ross, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Dua Lipa, Blondie, Lana Del Rey, Patti LaBelle, Shaka Khan, Stevie Nicks.

Gentlemen: Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, Dotan (Dutch singer/songwriter), Niall Horan, Gregory Porter, Bruce Springsteen, Leonard Cohen, Billy Joel, Alexander O’Neal.

Rick Astley GIF

Nice.

You got great taste! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1

@princessmimi I love Aaliyah's song 'Try Again.' 

My favorite singers in terms of voice are Belinda Carlisle and Jewel. 

The artists I'm generally most enthusiastic about today are Thalía, Paulina Rubio, and Mylene Farmer. I use music to work on my non-native languages, so I don't listen to Britney a lot today because English is my native language. I listen to music that's similar to Britney but not in English. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

@princessmimi I love Aaliyah's song 'Try Again.' 

My favorite singers in terms of voice are Belinda Carlisle and Jewel. 

The artists I'm generally most enthusiastic about today are Thalía, Paulina Rubio, and Mylene Farmer. I use music to work on my non-native languages, so I don't listen to Britney a lot today because English is my native language. I listen to music that's similar to Britney but not in English. 

Oh cool.

Me too.

Is Paulina Rubio the one that is in ur profile pic?

I always wondered who that was.

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh cool.

Me too.

Is Paulina Rubio the one that is in ur profile pic?

I always wondered who that was.

Yes, it's Paulina! She tried to crossover into the Anglo market after Shakira did. Neither she nor Thalía quite pulled it off. Paulina is a great pop star. Not a show-stopping vocalist, but she's good at being a pop star. 

• Like 1

Madonna 

Kylie 

Paula Abdul 

Tove Lo

JO O' Meara pretty much her own solo career proves why she carried the main vocals and singles of S Club even their new song starts with Jo for good memories.

Claire Richards again it's obvious why she and H carried steps (well for H he did sleep with their manager, sorry Lee).

Lene of Aqua her own solo album and Nicola Roberts (the underrated red head of Girls Aloud. Memory of you and Untouchable are great examples of why she's their hidden secret. Her and Nadine actually carried a lot more than people realized in their later years).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block