Britney posts about the history of polka dots

Why I feel like posts like this v.s. posts of Britney wearing bikini twirling/pole dancing at home are posted by different people ?  

To me, posts like this were posted by crowdsurf  and those home video were posted by Britney herself. 

This post is like trying to stop all those negative feedbacks from the public about her previous pole dancing video. 

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Why I feel like posts like this v.s. posts of Britney wearing bikini twirling/pole dancing at home are posted by different people ?  

To me, posts like this were posted by crowdsurf  and those home video were posted by Britney herself. 

This post is like trying to stop all those negative feedbacks from the public about her previous pole dancing video. 

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

We're doing this again? Ya'll don't like when she posts the bikini twirling content and now she posts something different and now it's not her...she'll never be able to win with her own fans. 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, baltic***** said:

We've come to the point where a normal written text is a sign of intellectuality :orangu_orangutan_ape: I never judge her because of her captions or videos nor do I think that she is losing her mind or something, but the bar got so low at this point for many people, wow :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

She could be manic or hypomanic sometimes, I write very similar to her when I'm hypomanic, it's like there are 20 thoughts going through my head at the same time, and I can't stick to one topic or write coherent, but getting it out there helps me a little. 

Most people don't understand that it has nothing to do with losing my mind or an intellect issue. 

I wish mental health wasn't so stigmatized. (Not accusing you of being judgemental or anything, just a possible explanation for it.)

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, baltic***** said:

We've come to the point where a normal written text is a sign of intellectuality :orangu_orangutan_ape: I never judge her because of her captions or videos nor do I think that she is losing her mind or something, but the bar got so low at this point for many people, wow :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Lol I know.

It is sad :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I only said intellectual cause she's basically giving a history lesson in this post, thats why.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block