Britney posts about the history of polka dots

Polka dots have always been so much fun to wear in my opinion !!! It definitely adds a nice touch to any ensemble !!! Have you ever wondered how they came to be ??? They’ve been around for centuries and guess what ??? The name comes from the POLKA DANCE !!! You know that little thing we learned in school called the"Industrial Revolution" ??? Well that's when the first working sewing machine was built which finally made round evenly spaced dots !!! It derived from the Czech peasant dance !!! 1900s Minnie Mouse debuted in polka dots !!!

Thousands more wore polka dots as well as Marilyn Monroe, Lucille Ball (1950s), Goldie Hawn (1960s), Princess Diana, and Julia Roberts (1980s- 90s) !!! I’m showing my respect to polka dots today because I feel they give a hint of joy and happiness when I put them on !!! Here's a pic of me in early the 2000s with my polka dot bikini 👙 👙 👙 👙 👙 👙 with the same reading glasses I have on today !!! I also did a pull of some of my current favorite polka dot wardrobe pieces TODAY 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️👠👠 why ??? Because why not 👙🌹 !!!

📸: Splash News, Julia Brown in ‘Pretty Woman’, MTV Total Britney Live, Time & Life Pictures, Getty Images, Good Smile Company, Cameron Diaz Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/2012 Getty Images, HUMBERTO CARRENO/STARTRAKS

• Love 2
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

it shows that she is intellectual and is capable of coherent captions and thoughts.

Well done, Britney! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

We've come to the point where a normal written text is a sign of intellectuality :orangu_orangutan_ape: I never judge her because of her captions or videos nor do I think that she is losing her mind or something, but the bar got so low at this point for many people, wow :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, baltic***** said:

We've come to the point where a normal written text is a sign of intellectuality :orangu_orangutan_ape: I never judge her because of her captions or videos nor do I think that she is losing her mind or something, but the bar got so low at this point for many people, wow :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Lol omg she used punctuation! She must be a genius…

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block