People are coming after Gwyneth Paltrow's fridge

5 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

I don't see why.  My fridge is like this except I have a fruit and veggies drawer.  Also, my Mom used to put her makeup on the fridge door so ...

I Dont Care Shrug GIF by Puss In Boots

Gwyneth is notorious for her eating...well, lack off

They call her almond mom :orangu_orangutan_ape:

gwyneth-paltrow-wellness-routine.jpg
WWW.MOTHER.LY

Gwyneth Paltrow is going viral on TikTok for sharing her 'wellness routine,' which consists of only drinking coffee and bone broth until dinner. Category : Celebrity News, Nutrition

''Gwyneth Paltrow is going viral on TikTok for sharing her 'wellness routine,' which consists of only drinking coffee and bone broth ''

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Doesn't she have a character in the Marvel movies ?

They are widely popular with certain people and apparently you get paid obscene amounts of money if you are starring in these movies, but it's like a world of its own and people who don't watch these movies - like me - know nothing about them.

I'm not sure cause I am not really a fan of Superhero movies.

But that is a smart move nowadays to act in a Marvel movie because of how popular they are.

She stays skinny, maybe her secret is a great liquid diet..

Plus out of the all actresses she benefited the most from Harvey Weinstein  

Y'all need to Google, Shakespeare in love, how it controversially won best actress for Paltrow (ultimate nepotism baby as her parents are Acting royalty), and best picture..

Plus like I said her parents being Blythe Danner and I forgot her dad's name, but her career was given to her immediately with her parents. 

6 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Gwyneth is notorious for her eating...well, lack off

They call her almond mom :orangu_orangutan_ape:

gwyneth-paltrow-wellness-routine.jpg
WWW.MOTHER.LY

Gwyneth Paltrow is going viral on TikTok for sharing her 'wellness routine,' which consists of only drinking coffee and bone broth until dinner. Category : Celebrity News, Nutrition

''Gwyneth Paltrow is going viral on TikTok for sharing her 'wellness routine,' which consists of only drinking coffee and bone broth ''

Oh, I see.  Well, I learned something new today.

Oh I See Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She stays skinny, maybe her secret is a great liquid diet..

Plus out of the all actresses she benefited the most from Harvey Weinstein  

Y'all need to Google, Shakespeare in love, how it controversially won best actress for Paltrow (ultimate nepotism baby as her parents are Acting royalty), and best picture..

Plus like I said her parents being Blythe Danner and I forgot her dad's name, but her career was given to her immediately with her parents. 

How is this related to her fridge being a make up storage and her being annoying with soups and bone broth? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block