People are coming after Gwyneth Paltrow's fridge

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I have a question about her and its not being shady:
How is she still relevant?

She hasn't acted in anything in years, 

Probably the only movie I know her from and have seen is Shallow Hal and thats from 2001....

Also Goop is a VERY ugly brand name btw :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Her trial gave her massive publicity. 

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Probably the only movie I know her from and have seen is Shallow Hal and thats from 2001....

Also Goop is a VERY ugly brand name btw :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I don’t get it either. She hasn’t even had big parts in the few things she’s acted in over the last decade. She’s also not a very good actress, no one seems to like her, she bills herself as not being relatable so why does anyone give her the time of day? 

britney spears what GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She was probably like… this brand is sh1t, so what word is a combination of Gwyneth, Paltrow and poop? Oh I know… goop!!

Yay GIF by YoungerTV

Edited by Kiss my
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I don’t get it either. She hasn’t even had big parts in the few things she’s acted in over the last decade. She’s also not a very good actress, no one seems to like her, she bills herself as not being relatable so why does anyone give her the time of day? 

britney spears what GIF

She mantains her mid somewhere there notoriety by being "friends" of some celebs and through scandalizing some with her ignorance, elitism and superficiality, while simultaneously nurturing the ignorance of sheep who think starving yourself  with tree sap and looking as dry as an 85 year old vashina is elegant and "old money". Lol!!

Edited by Bigno
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

She mantains her mid somewhere there notoriety by being "friends" of some celebs and through scandalizing some with her ignorance, elitism and superficiality, while simultaneously nurturing the ignorance of sheep who think starving yourself  with tree sap and looking as dry as an 85 year old vashina is elegant and "old money". Lol!!

Maintains her mid…. What does that mean?

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Kiss my said:

I can’t see any food - where are the fruits and vegetables? She prob has a chef who has their own fridge with actual food 

All of these modern mansions have two kitchens, one for show with just some drinks and snacks and filming reality shows and stuff like this, and a "chef's kitchen" with walk-in fridges where the actual meals are made.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Doesn't she have a character in the Marvel movies ?

They are widely popular with certain people and apparently you get paid obscene amounts of money if you are starring in these movies, but it's like a world of its own and people who don't watch these movies - like me - know nothing about them.

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

All of these modern mansions have two kitchens, one for show with just some drinks and snacks and filming reality shows and stuff like this, and a "chef's kitchen" with walk-in fridges where the actual meals are made.

Hence she’s completely unrelatable 

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block