Will She Ever Escape Conspiracy Theories?

The reality is no, she never will. It doesn't matter if she sat down and addressed every single one of these theories, these people will not stop. They'll just move the goal posts, make an excuse for whatever she debunks and carry on with their bull****. Britney continuing to do what she wants, when she wants, how she wants, is the only way to free herself and her mind from their abuse. She stays unbothered while they seethe from being loud, wrong, and ignored. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I would like to add to this;

"Britney has used ****ty video and photo editing apps since she started Instagram and all of these "examples" can be attributed to bad editing. This makes sense - throughout her career and especially at its height she was edited. Old habits. "

She never got the chance to play around with apps, social media or whatever the same way other people have. This is her learning everything from the beginning. Let her live.

Alsooooo! I really hate the conspiracy that right now there are multiple doubles out there because Britney is planning a huge comeback. Paparazzi double, body double, the star decoy and whatever they call the various of people pretending to be Britney. 
Am I the only one thinking they just don't want to accept that she looks different now than in her prime? This woman went through hell and she survived, ofc. she won't look the same.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Victoriab1tch said:

I would like to add to this;

"Britney has used ****ty video and photo editing apps since she started Instagram and all of these "examples" can be attributed to bad editing. This makes sense - throughout her career and especially at its height she was edited. Old habits. "

She never got the chance to play around with apps, social media or whatever the same way other people have. This is her learning everything from the beginning. Let her live.

Alsooooo! I really hate the conspiracy that right now there are multiple doubles out there because Britney is planning a huge comeback. Paparazzi double, body double, the star decoy and whatever they call the various of people pretending to be Britney. 
Am I the only one thinking they just don't want to accept that she looks different now than in her prime? This woman went through hell and she survived, ofc. she won't look the same.

Are you referring to the Tik Toker Larry Potter?  Dude posts daily about her and uses those terms frequently. I'm like give it a rest boy 

6 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Are you referring to the Tik Toker Larry Potter?  Dude posts daily about her and uses those terms frequently. I'm like give it a rest boy 

Yes, Larry! And I've seen some others saying something similar.
He's really sure of his theory that she's preparing for a comeback. I'm just not convinced myself. I agree, give it a rest lol

22 minutes ago, Victoriab1tch said:

Yes, Larry! And I've seen some others saying something similar.
He's really sure of his theory that she's preparing for a comeback. I'm just not convinced myself. I agree, give it a rest lol

At first I was kinda convinced, but as the days pass its like he's grasping at straws, god forbid anyone call him out because he'll block or call them doom and gloomers :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 1

Unfortunately she has this Michael Jackson-like thing about her where she’s seen as other worldly, rarely seen in public and doesn’t speak directly beyond cryptic words on Instagram. This all feeds the mystery and people try to understand what they don’t understand by drawing their own conclusions.

I kinda think she likes fvcking with everybody.:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, canwesynchronize said:

At first I was kinda convinced, but as the days pass its like he's grasping at straws, god forbid anyone call him out because he'll block or call them doom and gloomers :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Haha I've always found it weird how people just block others who are not convinced like they are. He could be sitting down and making a video explaining the theory, so it would make some sense. It just makes you seem unsure of yourself if you suddenly start to block people :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Unfortunately she has this Michael Jackson-like thing about her where she’s seen as other worldly, rarely seen in public and doesn’t speak directly beyond cryptic words on Instagram. This all feeds the mystery and people try to understand what they don’t understand by drawing their own conclusions.

I kinda think she likes fvcking with everybody.:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Agree.

She is one of or the only living popstar who is at the level of scrutiny and fame that Michael had.

When you're that famous,

people are gonna critize you and make up ridiculous rumors about you no matter what you do.

It also doesn't help that Britney's IG doesn't portray her in the right light nor does she leave her house like lots of people.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/5/2023 at 1:38 PM, DanjaMouse said:

I REALLY hope this is the case. 

What do you call CONSPIRACIES THEORIES exactly chat? Because you guys used it to death, like a child who just discovered a new joke!

About the QUESTIONING... Her new manager is having dinners with her old manager, the one she fired once and the one she called out in her testimony! If Britney is fine with that idea, why she doesn't meet Larry herself? Since they are talking about her? They have so many weird stuff going on, her situtation it's almost the same since the end of the conservatorship, she keeps talking about Italy, New York, London but while she only being seen in Mexico or Vegas like she was stuck to these only places, she recorded songs with people but doesn't want to be involved in it? Will.I.Am has to contact a look-alike for the video??? She "writed" a book, the project of her life, but doesn't want to do a photoshoot for it... I'M NOT SAYING THAT STUFF PROOF ANYHTING, but you can't blame people for wondering. And as long as these kind of weird stuff are happening in Britney's life and considering her past, no it's not gonna stop! I'm agree that some people are going really far, the Tik Tok stuff are so annoying tho

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block