Britney: I’m not Barbie, I’m Maria River Red

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wish we had more new stuff all these posts most the time are old and from other days just recycling over and over.

Same.

Now that I've seen multiple posts of videos where she's wearing the same outfit in several of them is starting to make me believe:

that she purposely films multiple videos in the same outfit on the same day.

I just don't understand what happened to her taste in clothes.

Yeah she never was a high fashion celeb but at least back in the day,

her outfits made sense and were cute.

Even her freakin outfits in the conservatorship were better than these outfits afterwards.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol so wearing a thong is going to make her lose her case…. With or without the thong, Britney getting any kind of justice may never happen unfortunately.

Eh, don’t play dumb. It’s not just about wearing a thong. Pennywise had no problem ignoring her wishes and looking the other way until the GP was invested and rooting for Britney. That **** matters. It’s sad and pathetic but it is what is, 

Also, she deserves to be loved and respected. She’s an amazing person that’s been through so much and deserves the ******* world. I get that she has this urge to say “**** you” to everyone, but at the end of the day she does care what people think, otherwise she wouldn’t be releasing a book and addressing what people think several times.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Dave92 said:

Eh, don’t play dumb. It’s not just about wearing a thong. Pennywise had no problem ignoring her wishes and looking the other way until the GP was invested and rooting for Britney. That **** matters. It’s sad and pathetic but it is what is, 

Also, she deserves to be loved and respected. She’s an amazing person that’s been through so much and deserves the ******* world. I get that she has this urge to say “**** you” to everyone, but at the end of the day she does care what people think, otherwise she wouldn’t be releasing a book and addressing what people think several times.

So, you prefer Britney continue to live a life of entrapment and not express herself, take her clothes off if she prefers, and say how she feels to protect possible justice in a case that won't be going anywhere criminally anytime soon if ever.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

So, you prefer Britney continue to live a life of entrapment and not express herself, take her clothes off if she prefers, and say how she feels to protect possible justice in a case that won't be going anywhere criminally anytime soon if ever.

Yeah. That’s exactly what I prefer. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Btw this false “protection” is rich coming from the user that constantly trashes her husband and her marriage. Give me a ******* break. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Yeah. That’s exactly what I prefer. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Btw this false “protection” is rich coming from the user that constantly trashes her husband and her marriage. Give me a ******* break. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Well thank you for the clarity sis, there is no false protection but the C Ship team Con control vibes your dishing are very transparent boo.

Let Britney put on all the thongs she wants, and let her LIVE for once, if you're tired of her thongs so be it, you don't have to wear them.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.