Lizzo has been sued by three of her former dancers for alleged ***ual harassment and weight shame

Style.

Lizzo weightshaming somebody else? That has got to be fake..

Not Trying to shame her but she's literally the biggest artist, how could she fatshame others unless they mean she's skinnyshaming people??? Even that I can't imagine somebody doing it that gets bodyshamed herself.

IDK but it sounds more like these 3 got laid off somehow and are pressed about it and decided to team up against her for money.

Celebrities can be nasty, but people will try to profit off you because of your fame all the time as well and the past has shown us plenty of these examples where famous people were unrightfully sued. Once they smell money...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Lizzo weightshaming somebody else? That has got to be fake..

Not Trying to shame her but she's literally the biggest artist, how could she fatshame others unless they mean she's skinnyshaming people??? Even that I can't imagine somebody doing it that gets bodyshamed herself.

IDK but it sounds more like these 3 got laid off somehow and are pressed about it and decided to team up against her for money.

Celebrities can be nasty, but people will try to profit off you because of your fame all the time as well and the past has shown us plenty of these examples where famous people were unrightfully sued. Once they smell money...

spacer.png

As someone who is a fan and literally saw her live this year I will be so disappointed if this is true. This goes against everything she's stood for... especially if she felt she had the audacity to fat-shame her dancers. I hope she can speak out about this if she can legally do so and share her side of the story. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block