Why does Baphomet appear in HIAM music video?

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I honestly thought HIAM artsyness was a direct response to Lady Gaga's white hot fame at the time, tbh

It could be. Britney has discussed more than once how people discredit her artistry, and HIAM proves otherwise.

I also remember a 2016 radio interview where the host asked Britney if she was stressed or panicking going after Beyonce at the 2016 VMAs, and I was like WHAT? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Baphomet is an entitiy with a complex history, his associations ranging from an idol for the knights templar to a pejorative used by anti-Islamic Christians to refer to the prophet Muhammad. He's even been linked to the Gnostic Goddess of Wisdom Sophia, in which case you could attirubute positive meanings to him/it...

But here, it seems to be more influenced by the modern tarot image of the Devil in the Rider–Waite design. There are definitely strange and nasty rituals happening in hollyweird, but who can say what lore or belief system they follow. A lot of people in Jeffrey Epstein's ring were mostly atheists, Christians and Jews...

• Love 2

Some of you read too into these things. Many pop stars were portraying this kind of imagery and ‘illuminati’ symbolism from 2009/10-14 in their music videos as it became a trend. Gaga, Beyoncé, Kesha, Katy, Nicki, Christina, etc. It literally had nothing to do with Lou or Jamie, they’re not her creative directors. 😂

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block