I may be dying (I’m not trolling)

This is not a drill. I have a medical condition & I think I may be dying. I figured most people would account this to trolling. But. It is my sad & current reality. Sure, I’ve wished to die before  - I think all truly depressed people have. But. I think the reaction is so different while you’re here. Especially when you’ve tried to make life adjustments to not be in that mindset. Recently, I’ve fallen in love. Real love. Something I haven’t felt for ten years. This guy is so good, I’ve deleted all social media. Exhale has been my only social media. Picture it - you’re dying. You’ve been coming to Exhale first thing in the morning since 2008. You’re introverted, but you don’t like people. My phone is on 1%. You’re texting your stepmom. I’ll continue. There’s more I want to say but my phone is almost dead. I don’t know want this to be reality. Seeing my last movie now. But Talk to Me here I come. I love you guys. If this last thing doesn’t work then, I love you guys. He says he who’ll take me to the ER tomorrow. So much love. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

This is not a drill. I have a medical condition & I think I may be dying. I figured most people would account this to trolling. But. It is my sad & current reality. Sure, I’ve wished to die before  - I think all truly depressed people have. But. I think the reaction is so different while you’re here. Especially when you’ve tried to make life adjustments to not be in that mindset. Recently, I’ve fallen in love. Real love. Something I haven’t felt for ten years. This guy is so good, I’ve deleted all social media. Exhale has been my only social media. Picture it - you’re dying. You’ve been coming to Exhale first thing in the morning since 2008. You’re introverted, but you don’t like people. My phone is on 1%. You’re texting your stepmom. I’ll continue. There’s more I want to say but my phone is almost dead. I don’t know want this to be reality. Seeing my last movie now. But Talk to Me here I come. I love you guys. If this last thing doesn’t work then, I love you guys. He says he who’ll take me to the ER tomorrow. So much love. 

Hey,  I hope you are having good moments with people who really care about you. Hoping as well the you get to do the things you like and love... And dance, listen to the music that makes your heart jumps and smile. Write... And be with people who you love and love you back. Right? I see you. Xoxo from Brazil. Peace for you ❤️❤️🤗🦋

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

that is so sad. i can't imagine how terrified and devestated you must be feeling right now. Even without that great new guy, your life is worth a lot, and everyone here would be sad if you died. I hope you get better, and if you can't, I hope you make the best of your little remaining life. Good luck on the new treatment.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2023 at 4:04 AM, Danielle1987 said:

Sis I'm sending you all my positive energy. I hope that you can get over it for still have a lot of time for yourself and also can share more days with us. It would be sad and destroying if you gave up so soon. Give yourself more time you deserve. We are here with you.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block