How tall is Britney?

• Super Mods
Just now, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

You are a girl you can have more inches with the heals :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

True lol.

Its funny cause I'm one of the more smaller members in my family height wise.

For some reason, my other relatives are really tall even my younger cousins.

I guess extreme tallness skipped a generation with me lmao :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:'

However I am taller than other girls in my social life, so I guess im not that short. I had a friend who was 4'11.

So you can imagine how tall I appeared next to them.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True lol.

Its funny cause I'm one of the more smaller members in my family height wise.

For some reason, my other relatives are really tall even my younger cousins.

I guess extreme tallness skipped a generation with me lmao :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:'

However I am taller than other girls in my social life, so I guess im not that short. I had a friend who was 4'11.

So you can imagine how tall I appeared next to them.

6.3 here and I am still growing :orangu_orangutan_ape: my father is 6.5  we are titans :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:except my youngest sister she is like 5.7 and that is still short in our family poor ha :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3

when I saw her in Vegas she looked like a tiny doll, so short and thin

What was actually a surprise, and I don't know why I never thought about it, is how short her dancers are too.

And I should've been able to tell because they're not that much taller than Britney

watch-britney-spears-dancers-doing-chore

but when I saw them at the line to enter the theater, and I took a picture with them, I realized we were almost the same height, and I'm not that tall

e5c36dfc-a743-4804-a5bd-667e09c79ca7_tex

I also knew Adal Ramones, Mexican tv host was short, but it puts in a better perspective how short he actually is when Britney looked like a giant next to him

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block