Jamie Lou today at Four Seasons hotel

Antidote

25 minutes ago, TenTen said:

I understand your perspective, and I agree that it's essential to stand against injustice and hold people like Jamie Lynn accountable for their actions. 

However, making fun of someone's appearance or engaging in cruel words can indeed be hurtful, not just to the person being targeted, but also to others who may relate to or identify with the same physical traits.

We should speak out against problematic behavior, but we should do so in a manner that promotes understanding, and positive change. Spilling hurtful words all over the place would hurt way more people, than just Jamie Lynn, believe me. 

Thank you and I understand where you're coming from as well. Attacking people based on their appearance is always a low blow, "I have nothing else" kind of argument to me. However, in this case, I understand the judgement because if this was Britney people would be saying A LOT worse than what's being said about jamie Lynn. And considering she participated in shaming Britney, she deserves to feel an ounce of what Britney felt for 13+ years imo. Jamie Lynn had many chances to change, she hasn't even tried. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, easy said:

Thank you and I understand where you're coming from as well. Attacking people based on their appearance is always a low blow, "I have nothing else" kind of argument to me. However, in this case, I understand the judgement because if this was Britney people would be saying A LOT worse than what's being said about jamie Lynn. And considering she participated in shaming Britney, she deserves to feel an ounce of what Britney felt for 13+ years imo. Jamie Lynn had many chances to change, she hasn't even tried. 

Exactly, the way people are speaking about Britney is absolutely appalling and disturbing. I have a friend who has a curvier figure than Britney but looks really attractive. However, after reading the hurtful comments on Britney's posts (and elsewhere), my friend started feeling insecure about her own body. Such negativity has no place in our lives. Personally, I think individuals like Jamie Lynn should be forgotten. It seems she has been envious of Britney's success over the years. Perhaps the best response is to move on and forget about her completely. On another note, the legal system in the States needs to take action an ensure that Britney receives the justice she deserves.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Bullying someone to this extent is.

But I guess you're an American so you can't really grasp anything when it comes to human rights ;)

Bullying is also not infringing upon someone's human rights. You wanna talk about things Britney would be ashamed of? YOUR comments are it. Minimizing what Britney lost to something as trivial as saying Jamie Lynn is ugly/looks homeless is a gross display of ignorance on your part. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

Bullying is also not infringing upon someone's human rights. You wanna talk about things Britney would be ashamed of? YOUR comments are it. Minimizing what Britney lost to something as trivial as saying Jamie Lynn is ugly/looks homeless is a gross display of ignorance on your part. 

That's not what I'm doing.

You're the one being all dumb and showing no morals whatsoever.

I highly doubt Britney would love you all ****ting on her sister and participating into heavy online bullying.

But go off I guess.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ydmc said:

That's not what I'm doing.

You're the one being all dumb and showing no morals whatsoever.

I highly doubt Britney would love you all ****ting on her sister and participating into heavy online bullying.

But go off I guess.

Look at you trying to promote kindness while calling other people dumb! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block