Jamie Lou today at Four Seasons hotel

Antidote

3 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Jamie Lynn gets ZERO sympathy from me.  If Britney was my sister I would have fought for her no matter how huge the battle.  She chose money over her own blood.  Britney deserves the empathy and compassion, this living troll does not. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I don't have sympathy or empathy for Jamie Lynn, I think she is not a good sister, but still.. I find all the hateful comments regarding her appearance entirely unnecessary and indicative of a weak argument against her persona. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TenTen said:

I don't have sympathy or empathy for Jamie Lynn, I think she is not a good sister, but still.. I find all the hateful comments regarding her appearance entirely unnecessary and indicative of a weak argument against her persona. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

They're cheap shots taken by die hard stans, I don't necessarily condone making fun of someone's appearance but screw this puta.  

Don't go into the Lizzo thread, you'll be disappointed.  Also, I didn't mean to come for you, I apologize for not completely understanding what you were saying. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

They're cheap shots taken by die hard stans, I don't necessarily condone making fun of someone's appearance but screw this puta.  

Don't go into the Lizzo thread, you'll be disappointed.  Also, I didn't mean to come for you, I apologize for not completely understanding what you were saying. 

No worries, it's all good. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And in this case, yes, I will most probably skip the Lizzo thread. I don't think I want to get triggered today, it's only Wednesday :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by TenTen
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

If it were Britney TMZ would be like "Aimlessly walking the streets of LA looking out of it, alone and unkempt, family and friends worry this might be the end" but it JL so nobody gives a damn what she looks like :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

100% 

How ******* dare they ever comment on Britney's appearance, or style, she is in her living room.... Jamie Lynn is like this out in public.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TenTen said:

So many nasty comments :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Do you believe that ridiculing her appearance makes you superior or larger than life?

If you advocate for compassion and empathy towards Britney, especially when the general public makes fun of her, but you criticize and dismantle someone else, it doesn't elevate you morally.

Jamie Lynn spears is an abuser, spare me the "we need to be kind" bull****. Are you kind to killers? Rapists? Child abusers? 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Body ache said:

Do you really think she cares about what we think? She's probably been approached by Britney fans many times already for her to be willingly standing on a busy LA street corner.

But don't you care about bullying tho?

Cuz what everyone's doing in this thread is straight up bullying.

1. No one should be filmed without their knowledge (remember what Britney preaches when it comes to that?);

2. No one's video/picture should be posted/shared online without their consent (remember what Britney preaches when it comes to that?);

3. She clearly is jogging and waiting for the pedestrian traffic light to turn green.

You guys can't behave that way after Britney sang and talked about the very same behaviours she was the victim of.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, easy said:

Jamie Lynn spears is an abuser, spare me the "we need to be kind" bull****. Are you kind to killers? Rapists? Child abusers? 

Yes, everyone deserves basic human rights.

You're not a judge, neither are we.

I'm not religious at all, it's basic morals.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Jamie Lynn gets ZERO sympathy from me.  If Britney was my sister I would have fought for her no matter how huge the battle.  She chose money over her own blood.  Britney deserves the empathy and compassion, this living troll does not. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

She gets zero sympathy from me either. But I will not bully her and hate on her.

Say nothing if you have nothing nice to say.

She's done nothing to you.

It's her and Britney's (and Justice's) business. 

Not ours, and especially when Britney has always been advocating for kindness throughout her career. 

Everyone deserves empathy and compassion at some point. It's basic morals.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

I understand your perspective, and I agree that it's essential to stand against injustice and hold people like Jamie Lynn accountable for their actions. 

However, making fun of someone's appearance or engaging in cruel words can indeed be hurtful, not just to the person being targeted, but also to others who may relate to or identify with the same physical traits.

We should speak out against problematic behavior, but we should do so in a manner that promotes understanding, and positive change. Spilling hurtful words all over the place would hurt way more people, than just Jamie Lynn, believe me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block