William talks about Britney's ideas for Mind Your B!

Hopefully he'll keep his paws off the other unreleased material.

‘Idea Factory’ Britney Spears Is Sitting On A ‘Plethora’ Of Unreleased Music, will.i.am Believes

She has ideas and an idea factory. […] I could only imagine that Britney is sitting on a plethora of songs that she’s done with different producers. I’m pretty sure her and Pharrell probably have stuff that was unreleased, I’m pretty sure that… yeah, she has to have them. No artist that is that prolific, that’s an ideation machine doesn’t have a plethora of stuff.”

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Hopefully he'll keep his paws off the other unreleased material.

‘Idea Factory’ Britney Spears Is Sitting On A ‘Plethora’ Of Unreleased Music, will.i.am Believes

She has ideas and an idea factory. […] I could only imagine that Britney is sitting on a plethora of songs that she’s done with different producers. I’m pretty sure her and Pharrell probably have stuff that was unreleased, I’m pretty sure that… yeah, she has to have them. No artist that is that prolific, that’s an ideation machine doesn’t have a plethora of stuff.”

Thanks for posting that! I forgot not everyone has twitter :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 2

What he says is true cause Britney came up with lots of great ideas starting from her third album but unfortunately he refers to Mind your business that is let down not only from his production but from the lyrical content, I don't know what happened. I still blame him cause someone like Michelle Bell or Danja would guide her in the right direction

Edited by tsss
  • Like 1

We can all appreciate that he loves Britney while at the same time recognize that his Britney work is some of the worst Britney tracks. That's not anything against him, his songs are just very late 2000s sounding. 2000-and-late if you Will. 

I still don't believe that MYB is Britney and still think he's trying to damage control with fabricated stories of her sending song ideas to him. Like I'm not saying he's lying but it benefits him to connect himself to Britney. 

I wish him the best and it's nice to see him talking nice about Britney but if MYB and Britney Jean are any indication. She needs to not work with him. Just my opinion. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Then I guess he kept all these Briney's ideas to himself/for next song. Cuz b.itch where? That AI autotuned mess manjubi repatitive flat af. What happened to Briney's ideas then?

Alexa play Liar by Brit.

Too much lewky lewky, I'm so sick of all these lewky loo's :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

He seems nice and humble. Not a fan of his work with Britney, but it's ok and if they click and decide to add furthur projects, I'd be happy to support.

Okay, this is a fan with sense! 

Naomi Campbell Applause GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

16 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I- 

Haha yes I shall xD

Can you imagine a Britney verison of this interview haha Love it! 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Tbh, I don't know how about others, but I didn't ate it that Britney came up with such a dumb thing like this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Will.I.:flop_britney_candies: sure, but Britney? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Let our queen experiment and create. She's literally doing no harm. If it flops it flops but at least she was in control of it and wanted to have fun with it :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

2 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I would love to see her as shady :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

LOL that would be so iconic. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block