Britney’s attorney Matthew arrives in court today to discuss trial

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, River Red said:

So they’re monitoring their phone activity as they live tweet?? Were they kicked out ?? I’m misunderstanding maybe 

Security took everyone's phones away during the hearing.

Twiggy has been attending court hearings for the MJ estate since 2009 and has never had her phone taken away while at the courthouse.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Security took everyone's phones away during the hearing.

Twiggy has been attending court hearings for the MJ estate since 2009 and has never had her phone taken away while at the courthouse.

Hi sweets, it’s rik!! Also that’s so awful and weird but perhaps telling of how much money is banking on delaying this and public consciousness regarding the ongoing battle. I feel like to many the battle is over because she’s free. In reality, this is just the beginning. It all started with cutting off covid regulated audio court  proceedings following the very necessary (but illegal I guess) court audio that the public needed to hear  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block