mateiu79

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, mateiu79 said:

I also don't understand just a gif as a response.  We all have keyboards with letters. Give it a shot.

Why don't you give it a shot to write an ACTUAL TOPIC FOR A THREAD instead of nonsense garbage like this?

And I can use ALL the gifs I want just like everyone else! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 4

42 and I do find myself scratching my head at some of the sayings on here, same with humor, there’s a lot of stuff people seem to find funny where I’m just like, really, lol, however, I see nothing wrong or weird with the using gifs as responses.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I’m a 1987 and since I turned 30 I’m desperate about being old, cause I don’t wanna be old yet, thanks to that I quit smoking tho 

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: Your body may be older, but your mind doesn't have to be. You can be mature and still feel young.

Good for you for stopping smoking. Eat healthy, sleep well, and keep your body and mind active, and you will be slaying in your 90s :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by Stannedforever
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block