Footage of the Choir recording Mind Your B

4 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Omfg this is amazing. I wondered if the choir was computer generated but it's nice to know they brought a whole *** choir in. Really elevates the quality of the song if you ask me. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Yeah i'm so glad it wasn't Ai :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: They were vibing so hard in the booth lol They def add another layer to the song!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah i'm so glad it wasn't Ai :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: They were vibing so hard in the booth lol They def add another layer to the song!

Yes. Honestly, I love it. It’s house meets hyperpop and goes to church. The song is actually kinda brilliant if you think about it. The double innuendos. The distorted vocals. The fact that it's stating to mind your business, yet everyone's doing the exact opposite.

Someone also noted that the song reminds them of Uffie and I honestly couldn't agree more. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 6
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Yes. Honestly, I love it. Its hyperpop goes to church. The song is actually kinda brilliant if you think about it. The double innuendos. The distorted vocals. The fact that it's stating to mind your business, yet everyone's doing the exact opposite.

Someone also noted that the song reminds them of Uffie and I honestly couldn't agree more. 

Oh wow hyper pop goes to church is amazing and brilliant! Ha Britney is being creative and taking RISKS!  I'm not familiar with Uffie i'm gonna look her up!  :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Yes. Honestly, I love it. It’s house meets hyperpop and goes to church. The song is actually kinda brilliant if you think about it. The double innuendos. The distorted vocals. The fact that it's stating to mind your business, yet everyone's doing the exact opposite.

Ooh yes! Uffie! I can hear it

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block