Footage of the Choir recording Mind Your B

Wow, the choir went all the way innnn. That was lit 🔥. The song just screams expensive to me. You can tell will.I.am put alot of work into perfecting the track, he didn’t want his *** dragged again like during the BJ era, Now THAT was an actual rushed mess.

Can’t wait to hear this song everywhere later this summer. Poor you if you don’t have the same taste as me and Britney, who clearly loves the song!:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Wow, the choir went all the way innnn. That was lit 🔥. The song just screams expensive to me. You can tell will.I.am put alot of work into perfecting the track, he didn’t want his *** dragged again like during the BJ era, Now THAT was an actual rushed mess.

Can’t wait to hear this song everywhere later this summer. Poor you if you don’t have the same taste as me and Britney, who clearly loves the song!:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Honestly, it's ahead of its time. There's multiple layers to this song that people are just brushing aside when you can tell they went in on the production value. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block