I don’t understand the hate towards Mind Your Business. The beat is so good and it makes me want to dance. MANJOBI

• Super Mods
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s gonna be a grower for me just cuz of how repetitive it is, like it makes BFB not sound repetitive, lol, but I don’t get the hate either but I also never understand the level of hate many in this fanbase likes to spew out just cuz they don’t like something. Even if I’m not instantly in love with something she releases, I’m still gonna appreciate getting a new project from her. Plus it’s always nice when the media has something to focus on besides her Instagram for at least a few days, so that’s always a win, lol

I feel like Britney liked this song because of how repetitive it is. It was probably an easy song to record. I think it sounds amazing :)

• Love 1

I love/hate it. I mean technically of course it’s awful, just compare it to proper productions like Slave…. It’s repetitive and demo ish. It’s not really a SONG… 

But it makes me wanna get off my *** right away. Perfect for the gym/club :elton: I think it’ll do well with the GP.

Edited by Dave92
  • Super Mods
Just now, PlatinumB said:

It's hyper pop at its most extreme and bombastic self! It's quirky and fun! She's telling everyone to mind your b and she's the economy lol what's not to love about a bragging and confident Britney?! 

Where she at? Where she at? Where she at?

ZCuRgf1.gif 

ZCuRgf1.gif

ZCuRgf1.gif

There she go :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Alio said:

Ahahahah :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: The way I live !!!

Also people who keep butchering the spelling of Manjobi should receive warning points. Mods included. 

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I seriously have no idea. Is it MANjobi? Or MINjobi? It sounds like MINjobi but I will certainly edit it. 

• Love 2

I don’t get it either. It’s just so much fun and catchy as hell. No one is saying it’s up there with her classics. It’s not a lead single for a new album. It’s simply just a fun club song for the summer and there’s nothing wrong with that. 

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, kobeta said:

I don’t get it either. It’s just so much fun and catchy as hell. No one is saying it’s up there with her classics. It’s not a lead single for a new album. It’s simply just a fun club song for the summer and there’s nothing wrong with that. 

Amen! 100% 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Personally, I find it ironic that the people who have been asking "where she at, where she go, what she do" as if Britney needs to be on their clock, proving herself to them 24/7, are the ones who don't like it. It's almost like they missed the point.

Right? Just be grateful that she even released something. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I definitely like it more in HQ and I think in the clubs people will be high and that will make it sound even better. But... it still has Britney Jean and Will.i.am written all over it. However, I do love the woof and choir parts.

Yass I also love those parts! I whish they came earlier in the song tho, and not just once near the end

27 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

It's hyper pop at its most extreme and bombastic self! It's quirky and fun! She's telling everyone to mind your b and she's the economy lol what's not to love about a bragging and confident Britney?! 

Where she at? Where she at? Where she at?

ZCuRgf1.gif 

ZCuRgf1.gif

ZCuRgf1.gif

YUP, it's very quirky and silly, like a parody

And at the same time.very catchy and likeable, I live for it:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:not every song needs to be serious

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block