I don’t understand the hate towards Mind Your Business. The beat is so good and it makes me want to dance. MANJOBI

when gimme more was released, it received a lot of hate, specially from gp, and now it is a classic, not saying that myb is at the  same level, just that this is always the case for any britney song. Anyway, it is just a fun song , I don´t  think Britney is trying to win grammys or breaking any records with this song. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Estrella said:

when gimme more was released, it received a lot of hate, specially from gp, and now it is a classic, not saying that myb is at the  same level, just that this is always the case for any britney song. Anyway, it is just a fun song , I don´t  think Britney is trying to win grammys or breaking any records with this song. 

Good point! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block