I don’t understand the hate towards Mind Your Business. The beat is so good and it makes me want to dance. MANJOBI

• Super Mods
Just now, OneLife said:

If I compare the song to the rest of Britney's discography, then the song is far from good..

But, I'm starting to like it after listening to it several times.. It's slowly growing:elton:

Is it repetitive? Absolutely. Britney is like give me the easiest song to record :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and I’m here for it. It makes me want to dance and makes me feel hyped. ITS A BOP!

• Love 5

It's mostly just getting hate from certain fans because of the single cover attached to it. If it wasn't for that, they wouldn't be hating it as much tbh. Song wise, it's fun, has that classic Britney sass and is quite danceable. The ending is the best part. Certainly not a 0/10 like some "fans" are claiming. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

It's mostly just getting hate from certain fans because of the single cover attached to it. If it wasn't for that, they wouldn't be hating it as much tbh. Song wise, it's fun, has sass and is quite danceable. The ending is the best part. 

I’m literally playing it nonstop. She won.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, BSfan4Ever said:

she did so much better as a song, this one is really her worst, the autotune is a disaster, the lyrics are good but don't save the song at all, what really ruins everything is the instrumental and the production of will.f.lop :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

I respect your opinion. I have a feeling once it grows on you, your opinion of will.i.slay will change :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 1

It’s gonna be a grower for me just cuz of how repetitive it is, like it makes BFB not sound repetitive, lol, but I don’t get the hate either but I also never understand the level of hate many in this fanbase likes to spew out just cuz they don’t like something. Even if I’m not instantly in love with something she releases, I’m still gonna appreciate getting a new project from her. Plus it’s always nice when the media has something to focus on besides her Instagram for at least a few days, so that’s always a win, lol

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block