Britney fans destroyed her present career

3 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Ok. That must be an exaggeration. But my point is, let us support things related to her instead of criticizing it and blame it on her handlers. Because at the end, it's her name and legacy that is harmed. Her song doesn't rank. And no good producer would wanna work with her anymore. A lot of people think the Britney Army is a flop fandom full of nothing but toxic fans and a lot of good ones would not want to associate themselves anymore with the army.

Let us support Britney the way she would like us to support her. Stop criticizing her works (for being outdated, for being edited, etc.) and just support it. Ok?

Criticizing and giving your opinion isn’t the problem, it’s the absolute dramatics of some users that’s the issue.

If you don’t the song, fine, give your opinion and then move on with it, not continue to cry and whine about it. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Don't worry. Producers will work with Britney Spears lol

As fans, we don't have to praise everything nor kiss her *** 24/7 but still supporting her journey. We've been the same since the very beginning of her career.

The reason most of us don't like the song is because we respect her legacy and the quality of her discography.

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't care for Mind Your Business, its not that bad, even if its not good. It sounds like a bad b side from The Beginning, by BEP. However, I can't see producers giving Britney their best songs anymore.  I would because Im a fan of her voice, but this is business. 

36 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

people think the Britney Army is a flop fandom full of nothing but toxic fans

And that's why we're the only fanbase that was on the news on every international news channel for saving their fav'. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

We're iconic, and only miss Loulou would disagree. :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Like 1

Look, everyone has different tastes, so not everyone is gonna love everything she releases and that’s fine, honestly, MYB is gonna be a grower for me just cuz of how repetitive it is but am I gonna spend my time trashing her and every aspect of this song just cuz I’m not instantly in love with it, NO!!

That’s the aspect of this fanbase that is toxic and I don’t get, just cuz you don’t like something doesn’t mean you have to spend your days and nights bullying her and trashing the project left and right just cuz you don’t like it. Don’t like it, don’t listen, it’s that simple.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Ok, you can't say people don't want to work with Britney,

I believe she would still be one of the most sought-after artists to work with.

She was the most googled celebrity in 2021...

She has a huge amount of power, should she wish to use it :)

Anyway if they don't want to work with her, my beauty brand does... So she has a job waiting when she wants it lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I am truly shocked at the negativity these supposed fans display on Exhale again, again, again, and again, and another toxic thread,  continuously. It's like the song, repetitive. 

Don't like it, don't listen. Don't be a Lou, don't piss on your love. 

You know a forum is made for people to discuss their opinions. Toxic positivity is a thing too, you know.

• Like 1

Every producer in industry wants to work with britney! Obviously! 

She stills sell, her weakness are the stream numbers, but in digital sales she's strong. 

MYB is bad, I think I don't have to support something that in my opinion is a mistake and the wrong direction for her career. 

I'm tired of colabs, I just want britney alone, in her own style! 

• Love 1

Being a fan doesn't mean you HAVE TO like everything she does or releases. It's perfectly fine to be critical from times to times.

It's okay to think a song is bad and to out that feeling, as long as you don't personally attack her.

Blindly following and agreeing in everything with someone is scary and unhealthy.

• Like 1

She didn’t even acknowledge the song, which makes me wonder if it’s really not her and she doesn’t feel comfortable hyping up a Myah/AI song. 

Fans should stfu about her private business, but we should all be allowed to be criticise music, she IS an artist after all. It’s natural people would be suspicious after BJ - especially when Myah said she was involved, Will and Anthony Preston are involved, etc.

As for your concern - ANY producer would love to work with Britney. That’s not gonna change. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block