Out of 10, how would you rate will.i.am & Britney's 'Mind Your Business'? [POLL]

Out of 10, how would you rate will.i.am & Britney's 'Mind Your Business'?  

450 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

As usual. Always picking a fight, steering off-topic, provoking users, grasping at straws and trying to argue with everyone. The poll is just fine and gives users more options if their ratings fall in line at the halfway mark, but thank you for your concern. If you aren't going to contribute anything of substance or value to this thread, I ask that you kindly go away. Thank you. 

How is that steering off-topic? I am only coming with helpful advice literally about the topic at hand. You always have such a hateful tone! Reported!

3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

How is that steering off-topic? I am only coming with helpful advice literally about the topic at hand. You always have such a hateful tone! Reported!

You steered off-topic by criticizing the format of the poll rather than rating the song itself which is the intention of this thread. Your advice isn't needed and the poll is doing just fine considering there are over a hundred votes in less than an hour. In no way or shape was I being hateful and I simply told you to kindly go away since you aren't contributing anything of value. Again, thank you for your concern but it isn't needed at this time. And if you don't like the poll, you are more than welcome to make one yourself. Thanks!

Edited by Joshyworld
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

You steered off-topic by criticizing the format of the poll rather than rating the song itself which is the intention of this thread. Your advice isn't needed and the poll is doing just fine considering there are over a hundred votes in less than an hour. In no way or shape was I being hateful and I simply told you to kindly go away since you aren't contributing anything of value. Again, thank you for your concern but it isn't needed at this time. And if you don't like the poll, you are more than welcome to make one yourself. Thanks!

I was literally commenting the format of the poll. That is as on-topic as it can be. I said it in a polite way then you respond with aggressive language inciting hate.

Edited by Viking84
Just now, Viking84 said:

I was literally commenting the format of the poll. That is as on-topic as it can be. I said it in a polite way then you respond with aggressive language inciting hate.

Again, that is not the intention of this thread and in no way shape or form did I incite hate. Stop provoking users and trying to get a reaction out of me. I know what you're trying to do but no one's buying it and we can all see through it by now. Thanks again! 

Again, that is not the intention of this thread and in no way shape or form did I incite hate. Stop provoking users and trying to get a reaction out of me. I know what you're trying to do but no one's buying it and we can all see through it by now. Thanks again! 

Yes, you did. You just edited your comment a few minutes ago to make it look like you didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Yes, you did. You just edited your comment a few minutes ago to make it look like you didn't. 

I edited this out: If you aren't going to contribute anything of substance or value to this thread, I ask that you kindly stop. 

And I still stand by that statement. Please leave me alone. You have been bickering back and forth with me over something so pointless for 2 pages. Stop. It's exhausting. 

@princessmimi @SlayOut @BUWYGF @Puppy @Jordan Miller

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I edited this out: If you aren't going to contribute anything of substance or value to this thread, I ask that you kindly stop. 

And I still stand by that statement. Please leave me alone. You have been bickering back and forth with me over something so pointless for 2 pages. Stop. It's exhausting. 

@princessmimi @SlayOut @BUWYGF @Puppy @Jordan Miller

No, your original comment was:

As usual. Always picking a fight, steering off-topic, provoking users, grasping at straws and trying to argue with everyone. The poll is just fine and gives users more options if their ratings fall in line at the halfway mark, but thank you for your concern. If you aren't going to contribute anything of substance or value to this thread, I ask that you kindly go away. Thank you. 

Is that an acceptable tone to have with someone just giving helpful advice?

@GlitterRain

@princessmimi

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Markoct said:

How the hell can people give this a 10 and be a fan of Britneys own music??? Are yall serious? Makes zero sense to me. Its like saying gold and aluminum foil are the same worth.

Hide contents

MANJUBI MANJUBI

Kirron Kher Bollywood GIF

Marjorie Marjorie :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Okay, me while listening this song- ezgif-com-optimize-1-1.gif

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

No, your original comment was:

As usual. Always picking a fight, steering off-topic, provoking users, grasping at straws and trying to argue with everyone. The poll is just fine and gives users more options if their ratings fall in line at the halfway mark, but thank you for your concern. If you aren't going to contribute anything of substance or value to this thread, I ask that you kindly go away. Thank you. 

Is that an acceptable tone to have with someone just giving helpful advice?

@GlitterRain

@princessmimi

Once again, this thread was not asking for your advice and I still stand by everything I said. Please leave me alone and stop trying to gaslight me. It's incredibly insensitive how you continue to steer this thread off-topic when you have been kindly asked multiple times to stop.

@princessmimi @GlitterRain @SlayOut @Jordan Miller @BUWYGF @Puppy

• Haha 1

Once again, this thread was not asking for your advice and I still stand by everything I said. Please leave me alone and stop trying to gaslight me. It's incredibly insensitive how you continue to steer this thread off-topic when you have been kindly asked multiple times to stop.

@princessmimi @GlitterRain @SlayOut @Jordan Miller @BUWYGF @Puppy

I never steered it off topic. You always use the word 'gaslight' but frankly this is what I always see you do with other users, including myself now. You just started harassing me and I am just defending myself. I won't write anything more on the topic as I have made my point to the moderators.

Edited by Viking84

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block