Out of 10, how would you rate will.i.am & Britney's 'Mind Your Business'? [POLL]

Out of 10, how would you rate will.i.am & Britney's 'Mind Your Business'?  

450 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, the wait is finally over and it's officially here for everyone! :matches:

And with quite an unexpected surprise too. :enigma_alien_blue:

That being said, how would you rate 'Mind Your Business' out of a 10? :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Personally, I really like it and I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan. The production feels super polished (which came as a surpise to me) and I'm a big fan of the chants towards the end. It has sass, attitude and gives what it's supposed to give. It definitely builds up and each verse has its own flavor which makes the song exciting. With the right promotion, I can definitely see this being a radio hit and a fun club banger. pJfnEP6.gif

Don't forget to vote in the poll and once we have a good amount in, I'll start tallying them. Happy voting! :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, nakedsoldier said:

If there was a minus option it would be infinite of how bad I would rate this song😂 literally the worst thing she has recorded and that’s hard after the Britney Jean fiasco

Wtf? I promise you it's not that bad. Not even the general public or Britney's harshest critic would give it a 'minus option'. That's just uncalled for. 

Like I said before, it's miles better than 'Hold Me Closer' where you couldn't even hear her muffled voice. At least in 'MYB', it showcases personality, attitude and you can distinctively tell that it's a Britney Spears song. it's definitely one of the better Will tracks he's produced for Britney and imo, probably right below 'Scream & Shout' 

Some of you are being way too overdramatic imo and this kind of extreme backlash and negativity from her own fans isn't even cool. But do you I guess if you genuinely think the song is a 0/10...

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

It's catchy and fun, but very 2010s.. would prefer something more fresh.. but yeah, added it to my jogging playlist :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I misjudged based on what people were saying earlier because I also said the same thing about it being outdated but after listening to it in Dolby Atmos, it definitely doesn't sound that outdated. It feels a hell of lot more fresh than the majority of his other 2010s productions with Britney. 

6 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Like a 5.

Not you giving it a 5 :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 1

eek! i hate to be negative, but there is just something that feels off about it. i feel like the way britney’s vocals are produced are kind of messy during certain parts. also britney is capable of doing SO much more with her voice…her voice in this song lacks attitude and personality imo. whether it’s singing or just like sing-talking, britney usually has so much more personality in her voice… a song like “love me down” really showcases how much she can do with her voice whether it’s sing-talking or actual singing. this song just feels like there’s a few lines that were sung that were just copy and pasted over and over. with all the drama surrounding britney jean, nyah marie and AI, you would think will.i.am would try to get it right this time. it’s hard not to be skeptical of whether britney is actually singing on this song or not.

i will say, i actually like some of the lyrics and i do like the message of the song… i just think they could’ve done so much more with it!

anyways, i’m glad if people do like it… i just feel like as a whole the song is kind of a mess. 

it seems like britney may not be that excited about the song either as she has promoted it very little.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I think it’s unlike anything currently being released mainstream and very much a call back to a decade ago but it sounds fresh and weird in the best way- I can see this being a hit! 

All of this! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

It has a 2010s vibe but also sound super fresh and current. She definitely showcases more personality on this than on BFB or S&S!

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Wtf? I promise you it's not that bad. Not even the general public or Britney's harshest critic would give it a 'minus option'. That's just uncalled for. 

Like I said before, it's miles better than 'Hold Me Closer' where you couldn't even hear her muffled voice. At least in 'MYB', it showcases personality, attitude and you can distinctively tell that it's a Britney Spears song. it's definitely one of the better Will tracks he's produced for Britney and imo, probably right below 'Scream & Shout' 

Some of you are being way too overdramatic imo and this kind of extreme backlash and negativity from her own fans isn't even cool. But do you I guess if you genuinely think the song is a 0/10...

So you’re basically saying we have to love it, just because it’s Britney. I’ve never been a fan of her work with Will I Am, just because I hate the processed vocals, and especially in 2023 this just sounds dated af. HMC is 100000x better, with actual vocal moments from her. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block