[Poll] Why is Britney refusing to do photoshoots post cship?

Vote...  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Britney has seemingly not done any photoshoots for any material post cship -- whether it be her book or 2 collab singles.

Britney's last professional shoot was 2019 when she got out of the facility:

BRITNEY SPEARS on the Set of a Photoshoot, 2019 – HawtCelebs

Why do you think this is?

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 1

She's still getting herself together. And it'll take at least two more years. I suspect songs coming out though.

Like she said, she's had a lot of therapy. And she'll continue to get more until she feels she's comfortable enough to dip her toes into the industry again.

I am disappointed we didn't get a new pic for the book, but but

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

She's still getting herself together. And it'll take at least two more years. I suspect songs coming out though.

Like she said, she's had a lot of therapy. And she'll continue to get more until she feels she's comfortable enough to dip her toes into the industry again.

I am disappointed we didn't get a new pic for the book, but but

I feel like she might surprise us and have the back cover of the book be a recent pic of her doing the same pose

even one of her recent IG posts with a photoshopped background would look amazing

Britney Spears : Artist of the Week 22 of 2015

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It took Paris Hilton 20 years she said with lots of therapy to write her book after she was sent to that school which, by the way, has finally been closed.  Britney is on a much faster timeline, but 1 1/2 years is not enough time to regain her confidence, not with resistance from the con team and an unrepentant family. You all realize that HONEST conservators would have all the paperwork ready and in order. No money would have disappeared.

• Love 4

I dont think she likes to be told what to do and when she’s standing in front of a photographer, she will have to listen to what the photographer tells her to do and it will trigger from all those years of being told what to do,stand,wear and say. It could be a simple “smile!” And it would trigger her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I dont think she likes to be told what to do and when she’s standing in front of a photographer, she will have to listen to what the photographer tells her to do and it will trigger from all those years of being told what to do,stand,wear and say. It could be a simple “smile!” And it would trigger her. 

Pretty much this. By not having a professional photoshoot, I think it's her way of making a statement and saying that she's in control rather than the photographer who ultimately calls the shots. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

I think its all of the above:

1. She is in protest of doing professional photoshoots due to being forced to do them for 13 yrs in the conservatorship.
  2. She doesn't want to work at all
  3. She is VERY insecure about how she looks and I say that just because of the fact that she always would photoshop her body in her n.ude pics and always say how the paparazzi made her look fat in photos plus why is she only using old images for her new products and not recent?

I think maybe if she really wanted to, 

she can help overcome the dislike of photoshoots with therapy and maybe work on improving her appearance. (NOT saying shes ugly cause she aint but im being honest).

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.