"MYB" will Have to compete against "KPOP" the new single of Travis Scott feat The Weeknd and Bad Bunny

43 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Typical Bad Bunny sound that has been heard before, at least MYB sounds modern. We might have to fight with 3 fanbases against 2.

MYB sounds modern when it sounds like something straight out of 2009?

And Bad Bunny, who happens to be one of, if not the biggest male artist right now with 12 Billboard Hot 100 charting hits in the last year alone, isn't? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I want whatever you guys are having. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Justaboy said:

Tbh , I am not surprised. Britney's team always have the awful week to release anything. Remember Glory vs Barbara's album ? Wasn't a good strategy. Learn from Tay Tay Taylor Swift GIF

Which team? She doesn't have one now. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: At least back then, they strategized the Circus and FF eras more accordingly.

president-deborah-deborah.gif

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BlinkVenom said:

I don’t get how you can release a song called Kpop with no kpop artist in it. 
spacer.png

i know Swifties wanna Stream MYB to block Kpop. And they dont even like MYB :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

ikr and according to the lyrics it has nothing to do with KPop either, it seems they did it to sell

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block