What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Isla said:

So worse than Mmm Papi, Big Fat Bass, Scream and Shout Hit Boy Remix, Chillin’ With You, Crazy (the K-Fed song)??

The bridge of the K-Fed song that Britney sings is so good Omg. “AND THEY SAY IM A LITTLE CRAZY”

• Love 2

I think she should do a song like lily rose depp & the weekend “one of your girls”. This song is super catchy and I love the manjobi part, but I think there are better producers who can help move britney into a new era/ sound that would suit her more vocal wise and give an upgrade to her sound/artistry. But I’m still gonna be bopping this at the gym and club if they play it 💃 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Itsbritney*****101100 said:

I think she should do a song like lily rose depp & the weekend “one of your girls”. This song is super catchy and I love the manjobi part, but I think there are better producers who can help move britney into a new era/ sound that would suit her more vocal wise and give an upgrade to her sound/artistry. But I’m still gonna be bopping this at the gym and club if they play it 💃 

Oh that would be good too! I’ve been listening to that song a lot off and on too!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout SZN said:

Oh that would be good too! I’ve been listening to that song a lot off and on too!

It’s so good, and I can see Britney going for that sound with her sultry vocals 🥵 she just needs to keep recording and working with as many people as possible , I know we’re bound for a blackout 2.0 💃 honestly even MYB sounds somewhat inspired by blackout, I just think will.I.am is overrated and outdated a bit on what sounds good and where music is heading. He’s trapped in the 2010’s…

• Love 1

Erm… it’s just ok. I hate to say that since we barely get any Britney music nowadays, but it’s pretty corny. It is catchy, and I like the music/beats, but it’s super repetitive, and some of the lyrics (mainly will.I.ams) are not great… like the one about the cookie jar? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

it will probably grow on me, I was never a huge fan of scream & shout either. I do feel like this is a Britney Jean leftover. It seems Will.I.Am is trying to stage some sort of comeback for himself? Possibly put out a new album soon? I didn’t realize he put out a new song with lil Wayne this year? So I feel like he called up Britney and was kinda like “hey do you mind if I use this old song?” And she said ok? I can’t see this being a song being pushed as a big comeback song for Britney to start a new era or something. Will’s biggest non black eyed peas song is scream and shout, so of course he wanted to try to recreate that magic. 

I can see this becoming some kind of tik tok trend though. It seems like it could be used for a lot of tik toks lol. We’ll see. I think it’s just kinda a scrapp for fans and to try to get will some attention. It’s could be like a buzz song, if Britney wants to build up something coming maybe? 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.