Maxi Explains Sam Asghari Unfollow Debate...

10 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

Well if there was ever any doubt that Maxi is full of BS, then this confirms it. Clearly no ties to any inside Britney knowledge, or even her inner circle anymore. Can we please stop making any threads about them now?

Maxi and Sam aren’t even close friends anymore. I think that should say something 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

Well if there was ever any doubt that Maxi is full of BS, then this confirms it. Clearly no ties to any inside Britney knowledge, or even her inner circle anymore. Can we please stop making any threads about them now?

Omg bye not me not reading the title 

27 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

Thiiiiis part! Maxi was very clearly the "inside source" giving trash like tmz Britney "exclusives". Especially the ones that were disparaging to Cade. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yeah sorry can someone give us context? Would be beneficial when it comes to other people giving maxi air time in the future what has happened?

It was rumored that Sam unfollowed Maxi, Maxi is saying that didn't happen and that he blocked Sam. Also rumors of a fall out between Sam and Maxi (aka why they unfollowed) because Maxi was leaking info to tabloids. Maxi said a few months ago he was gonna do a podcast to "expose" Cade as a bad seed, and said he was open to all interviews except for Daphne. I think it's obvious Sam got fed up with Maxi selling negative stories about Britney and cut him out, and Maxi is now trying to save face by claiming that he just blocked Sam instead. 

• Love 5

Maxi is a hair and make-up person. He did Sam's hair at the wedding.

AFAIK: When Britney picked Sam's photo for the Slumber Party, Sam was hesitant to do another music video. Supposedly Maxi told him to accept because he knew the singer would be Britney. Sam and Britney hit it off at that filming. Britney called Sam months later when she found his card in her purse. 

I hope the real story is in the book!

As to leaks originating from Maxi, I don't know. My suspicion is someone in Jodi's team, leaks around the time when Britney said she was meditating for clarity. I was shocked that Jodi was still involved.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block