Sad and terrifying news about Wendy Williams isolation in the conservatorship that sounds just like Britney's experience ;(

3 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

Omg gonna say it

I don’t get all the hate toward Wendy.

So she had a gossipy talk show about Hollywood celebrities — most of whom are among the richest, most beautiful, privileged people on this planet. Does that really make her evil?

Maybe she did go too far with some comments or jokes or something but I thought most of her shows were just silly fun, like you were sitting down to have tea with a friend.

When she realized she had been wrong about Britney she acknowledged it.

Shes not a rap*** or murderer or animal abuser. She doesn’t deserve to have her life stolen

Edited by KatieKat
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

But Britney told me to mind my business, b+tch..

I’m gonna kinda agree with you. She really hit below the belt with Britney, numerous times. Of course I don’t think she deserves something so inhumane, but sometimes your words can come back to haunt you. Cautionary tale.

Completely agree. Wendy Williams built a career on hate just like perez but at least Perez has tried to show some remorse but whether it's genuine or not...if I believed in Karma, this would definitely be it, I just hope her life gets sorted soon and she finds peace in her heart because I genuinely don't think she has long left.

I vehemently disagree with those saying this is karma.

We watched Britney's life and freedom get stripped from her and although Wendy said some very unkind things, she does not deserve the same as what happened to Britney based on that. 

Karma is not saying some horrible things and then your life and freedom being controlled by someone else. Abuse is not an appropriate response to saying something mean!

Let's not forget that when Britney said her piece in court and the documentaries showed the dark corners of Britney's life, Wendy came out with "Death to them all!" - she did change her mind when the evidence came out.

Wendy may be shady, catty, and *****y at times but I refuse to believe that means she deserves the mental abuse of a conservatorship that Britney, Nichele Nichols, and many other conservatees have went through.

• Like 1

While I don't wish this for her, or anyone,i f you make a living off of being nasty and doing nothing but putting more negativity in the world, not to mention she was pro c-ship for Britney for a very long time...

I just cannot feel that bad for her, because she wouldn't extend that same empathy towards someone in her situation. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, briprin1 said:

While I don't wish this for her, or anyone,i f you make a living off of being nasty and doing nothing but putting more negativity in the world, not to mention she was pro c-ship for Britney for a very long time...

I just cannot feel that bad for her, because she wouldn't extend that same empathy towards someone in her situation. 

True. Ffs she went as far as putting up an unflattering picture of Britney JUST OUTSIDE THE MENTAL FACILITY for the audience to laugh. 

That’s not just harsh/funny gossip. Joan Rivers was harsh and funny. Wendy was pure evil. 

That being said, I can’t celebrate a situation where even worse people are stealing her human rights. But she was truly, truly awful and some people try to downplay that for some reason. 

• Like 1

I feel a bit conflicted. She was the first to drag other people down, including Britney. It wasn't until Britney's explosive testimony that Wendy started to change her mind.

I remember a LOT of topics on here dragging Wendy for being so evil towards Britney before all this went down.

So, I can't say I feel sorry for her as part of me thinks karma... but in retroperspective I think nobody should ever be in this situation.

So yeah. Let's say I don't want her to be in this isolation but I don't care much if she's in it n'either.

I do think it's funny how concerned y'all are for her when, as I said earlier, a LOT of you dragged her many, MANY times on here before. At least I am being honest.

Edited by Midnights

Does anyone know in what kind of conservatorship Wendy is? Britney was in probate without a capacity declaration. Wendy does not work anymore.  Is there a medical issue? 

I am against all conservatorships even if a person is severely handicapped. To me it smacks of slavery and financial abuse.

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Does anyone know in what kind of conservatorship Wendy is? Britney was in probate without a capacity declaration. Wendy does not work anymore.  Is there a medical issue? 

I am against all conservatorships even if a person is severely handicapped. To me it smacks of slavery and financial abuse.

Conservatorship of the estate. 

She apparently had an alcohol relapse after divorcing her husband after he cheated on her. 

Someone from her bank, Wells Fargo, alleged that she was the victim of exploitation or undue influence in court filings. Now her $20M assets are frozen.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

Omg gonna say it

WHAT?! 

How can anyone in the Britney community say this is due to Karma? NO ONE deserves to be placed in a conservatorship and be isolated from friends and family like this! Shame on you and all the others saying it...

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block