Sad and terrifying news about Wendy Williams isolation in the conservatorship that sounds just like Britney's experience ;(

The fact they did this to Wendy right on the heels of Britney's freedom shows they do not care. It feels even more helpless this time because Wendy does have some legit medical issues. Doesn't warrant a conservatorship by any means, just makes her battle hard. FREE WENDY. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Mateo said:

It's crazy to think that it was done by her accountant and the bank. That's what's scary. Not even a blood relative did this to her. 

Exactly.  Weren't she trying to fire them and they turned around and trapped her in this mess?  Does anyone have her court documents?  I'd like to read them.

• Like 1

Wendy wasn't my favorite tv personality and she does deserve some karma for the things said and done BUT this goes beyond that. Weaponizing conservatorships just for control - no matter the person - should not be happening. 

I really hope she gets help to get out and something is done against the accountant and the bank. It's vile. 

• Love 2

But Britney told me to mind my business, b+tch..

1 hour ago, Britneys*****8669 said:

You all forget the vitriol that left her lips. Yeah no one wants to be taken advantage of but I find it hard to feel any empathy for her...just like she found it hard for the others that came before her. 

I’m gonna kinda agree with you. She really hit below the belt with Britney, numerous times. Of course I don’t think she deserves something so inhumane, but sometimes your words can come back to haunt you. Cautionary tale.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block