🚨THIS IS NOT A DRILL: will.i.am posts snippet of "Mind Your Business" featuring Britney Spears, out FRIDAY

9 minutes ago, keldam22 said:

Are so called “fans” complaining about a new Britney song? Like are they for real? We’ve been given sprinkles since the Glory era, when we were well fed all the previous eras before that.. And we get a NEW BRITNEY song and “fans” are whinging and complaining? Nah y’all aren’t real ones… 
I LAP UP EVERYTHING THIS WOMAN PUTS HER VOCALS TO BECAUSE SHE SLAYS MY EXISTENCE!!! THE SONG IS A SLAP!

Oh STFU we love Britney but we’re not zombies if the song is crap… then it is.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wish the best for this song, seriously, I want Britney to smash it :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

But I few things I'd like to share

-Britney's vocals are not new, and I bet 10,000 dollars on this :clownery_makeup_meme:

-I question some vocals are in fact Britney's voice 100%, but it's so heavily produced that it's hard to tell :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

-The sound is dated af :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 1

It's catchy but a little dated in terms of production (kind of expected that). Third verse seems to be lacking in some quality though but quite like the background vocals that come in on the final chorus. 

I remember the initial reactions to Scream and Shout being similar to the ones here - not expecting it to be as big as that song (as Will.I.Am doesn't have as much star power) but idk.

Overall a nice little surprise release that sounds like it could be a grower when people get past some of the production choices.

If this is the original, it's really very, very bad!

Why is this woman's voice so bad? They distort her voice with a computer.

When started working with william, her voice got worse!

I love brit but this voice and song really so bad so basic!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block