🚨THIS IS NOT A DRILL: will.i.am posts snippet of "Mind Your Business" featuring Britney Spears, out FRIDAY

4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Of course you would say that:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Honestly It remind me of when J-Lo and Pit Bull tried to milk their initial success and ruined it. 

Scream and Shout should’ve been the legacy. 

MYB is actual trash, but I’m not even disappointed cause this is Sadly exactly what I was expecting. 

What a shame. 

1 minute ago, troubleforyou said:

Honestly It remind me of when J-Lo and Pit Bull tried to milk their initial success and ruined it. 

Scream and Shout should’ve been the legacy. 

MYB is actual trash, but I’m not even disappointed cause this is Sadly exactly what I was expecting. 

What a shame. 

Not sure what people expect! Y'all only disappoint yourselves with your high and unrealistic expectations...

marge-ashamed.gif

This is worse than expected...

She sounds like she has a cold, she's mumbling harder than Ariana and I'm kinda torn on being happy about it as the bad lyrics aren't understandable or I'm just listening to some gibberish, her voice is altered to the point that anyone could have "sung" it, sounds worse than any myah demo out there...

Nah, any minute hype invested in this song was too much.

Edited by pieceofphil
  • Love 2

Are so called “fans” complaining about a new Britney song? Like are they for real? We’ve been given sprinkles since the Glory era, when we were well fed all the previous eras before that.. And we get a NEW BRITNEY song and “fans” are whinging and complaining? Nah y’all aren’t real ones… 
I LAP UP EVERYTHING THIS WOMAN PUTS HER VOCALS TO BECAUSE SHE SLAYS MY EXISTENCE!!! THE SONG IS A SLAP!

• Love 3
Just now, keldam22 said:

Are so called “fans” complaining about a new Britney song? Like are they for real? We’ve been given sprinkles since the Glory era, when we were well fed all the previous eras before that.. And we get a NEW BRITNEY song and “fans” are whinging and complaining? Nah y’all aren’t real ones… 
I LAP UP EVERYTHING THIS WOMAN PUTS HER VOCALS TO BECAUSE SHE SLAYS MY EXISTENCE!!! THE SONG IS A SLAP!

Sorry but Slay Me Closer is a flawless song :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I can say whatever I want if this is something I don't like. Even Slaying in the stars is miles better, even in terms of production :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block