What do you think of Beyonce's personality?

Honestly, yes she is professional, has a nice attitude and acting.

But she is somehow bland, boring, empty. It's like she lives in her own bubble and has a PR team that tells her what to do and what to say and not say.

As if she didn't have her own opinion on anything and just floated through everything in the world, did concerts, smiled at the camera, but you couldn't discuss anything with her.

She really feels kinda machined and robotic to me. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

It’s kinda hard to tell nowadays since she doesn’t do interviews anymore.

But yes in the earlier days she seems a bit shy and introvert compared to who she is on stage. Hence Sasha Fierce I get it.

But yeah interesting question, I would love to see more of her personality when she’s not performing. Love her though. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I’m not sure tbh cause in the beginning of her career especially during her Destiny’s Child days, she seemed humble and sweet

but her energy and demeanor seems to have drastically changed within the past decade.

She now seems arrogant and cocky especially in her music and letting people treat her like a Goddess.

I think I’d like her more if she wasn’t so overhyped and treated like the second coming of Christ.

She also gives off a VERY dark and negative energy about her.

Idk if those conspiracy theories of her selling her soul to the devil or Illuminati are true but it’s kinda hard not to believe them when she shamelessly does triangle signs and also has a lot of symbolism in her videos and performances.

I will say that I still love some of her songs especially Crazy In Love and Drunk In Love.

But yeah that’s what I think of her.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, ElToxico said:

She is a walking PR puppet. The only traces of personality we watched from her was when she was just starting and was doing interviews with Destiny's Child and red carpets.

Exactly, I can't remember anything she said or did after that.

3 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Love Beyoncé and her unparalleled work ethic/professionalism/focus. Wish SOME other pop stars could relate. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Thank you for reply

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I’m not sure tbh cause in the beginning of her career especially during her Destiny’s Child days, she seemed humble and sweet

but her energy and demeanor seems to have drastically changed within the past decade.

She now seems arrogant and cocky especially in her music and letting people treat her like a Goddess.

I think I’d like her more if she wasn’t so overhyped and treated like the second coming of Christ.

She also gives off a VERY dark and negative energy about her.

Idk if those conspiracy theories of her selling her soul to the devil or Illuminati are true but it’s kinda hard not to believe them when she shamelessly does triangle signs and also has a lot of symbolism in her videos and performances.

I will say that I still love some of her songs especially Crazy In Love and Drunk In Love.

But yeah that’s what I think of her.

Thank you very much!  You added a lot to my comment. You're right! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block