That cover..

3 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

It's a bit cliché and boring but I expected a cloaeup portrait something like this.

But a new version maybe.

However I think the current cover is fine and more Britney.

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE this photoshoot , the one of the pics of this photoshoot is my old profil picture :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Hot_is_ice said:

The Photo cover its ok, but the cover design is horrible.

Look this revamp:

https://twitter.com/vinnizone/status/1678833496914030614?t=sE6xCtSHmwkTInGzsMXi8w&s=19

Wow, that's so much better. Really, I don't want to complain because we should be happy for anything we get but I really don't understand how the cover is so amateurish. I could do a better job. Whoever worked on the cover needs to be fired.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Official one? If so, it's none of your business at all :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

It is because I’m paying for it so I have a say on the product looking cheap babe. It’s how life works.

you put out a product for customers to buy, they’ll have opinions.

wether you like it or not.

still buying but doesn’t change how cheap it looks.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, jalpha said:

I’m with the professional designers on this one. 

The book oozes coffee table vibes. It’s not just a book it’s also a piece of decor. 

y’all are missing the beauty in simplicity, style, and sophistication. 

interior design architecture GIF by ArchDaily

You are absolutely right - great coffee table vibes! I didn't like the cover design at first, but now it grew on me. The physical copy will look fantastic. And now I've come to realize that the blank spaces above and below the title/Britney's name will serve a purpose by accommodating the publishing company's brand and potentially a price tag or other relevant information. It will look GOOD!

Edited by glorified.ho
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, super.nova said:

It is because I’m paying for it so I have a say on the product looking cheap babe. It’s how life works.

Sweetie, in this case EVERYBODY will buy this product because of the content, not for cover. If you want to buy something with "nice gowns, beautiful gowns", then buy Taylor Swift book :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, super.nova said:

She doesn't release anything - you curse

she release something - you curse again

she doesn't publish a book - you curse

She publishes a book, you curse again

You are one of those, which is never satisfied with any variant :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Be happy with all with what came from her and stop complaining :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Emil87 said:

For me, I would probably go with something a bit more recent, like one of these shots from 2016.

spacer.png

I just love this picture so much :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

But I love the cover as it is. Nice and simple. I also belive it's more of a symbol for Britney to choose this picture. It obviously reminds her of a better time and a time when she felt like herself. I can imagine that she would like to distance herself from her conservatorship years as much as possible.

Edited by Victoriab1tch
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

She doesn't release anything - you curse

she release something - you curse again

she doesn't publish a book - you curse

She publishes a book, you curse again

You are one of those, which is never satisfied with any variant :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Be happy with all with what came from her and stop complaining :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

never said any of that - the cover is **** and you will deal. already preordered and super excited and happy to read her book but it’s not a good cover in my opinion. I don’t have to absolutely like everything.

• Like 2

I expected a new photoshoot it only makes sense, however I love the photo chosen. Maybe it starts in that time period but it does give me C-ship vibes because the promotion feels basic or like they threw something together to take advantage of the slap publicly with presales. Britney seems to love being infront of the camera from the looks of her instagram so why not have a new photoshoot? I will still read it but its not giving im free vibes its giving the same vibes as FF/Circus/BJ/Glory idk

7 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

I expected a new photoshoot it only makes sense, however I love the photo chosen. Maybe it starts in that time period but it does give me C-ship vibes because the promotion feels basic or like they threw something together to take advantage of the slap publicly with presales. Britney seems to love being infront of the camera from the looks of her instagram so why not have a new photoshoot? I will still read it but its not giving im free vibes its giving the same vibes as FF/Circus/BJ/Glory idk

Agree. The tone of the promo is very reactionary to her release from the conservatorship. I've a feeling we'll not be getting the full account of Britney's life that I was hoping for.  Hope I'm wrong. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Emil87 said:

We have discussed our thoughts on the cover for Britney’s book and the general consensus is that we like it (I think). But if you had to pick one photo or outtake from any photoshoot, what would you choose?

For me, I would probably go with something a bit more recent, like one of these shots from 2016.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I think she looks just as iconic and beautiful as the pic they chose, and the chains represent her breaking free from all her restraints beautifully. 

this would be my second choice..spacer.png

The photos you choose are team con era, I'd pick something pre team con or a new one after her being freeed.

TATI YAYO 🥶❄️ — Britney Spears for “Esquire Magazine” (2003)

Britney Spears Photos (9312 of 10753) | Last.fm

Ops!Britney ♡ — ♡∙ Britney Spears ☆ James White, 2003 ∙♡

Edited by Vitalized Diamond
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

The photos you choose are team con era, I'd pick something pre team con or a new one after her being freeed.

TATI YAYO 🥶❄️ — Britney Spears for “Esquire Magazine” (2003)

Britney Spears Photos (9312 of 10753) | Last.fm

Ops!Britney ♡ — ♡∙ Britney Spears ☆ James White, 2003 ∙♡

These are hot pics but not book-cover appropriate. Lol.

OT: I like the cover but I would have preferred a close-up. She took some great head-shots during the ITZ era. I think my biggest issue however is the font/text style and placement. Looks very amateur. However, I’m sure we’ll get used to it and it’ll look a lot better in-person. 

• Love 1

She looks gorgeous in the picture but the cover design is just not good. Looks like someone knocked it up on Microsoft paint in less than 30 seconds let’s be real. But that goes for most of Britney’s cover art, I’ll never for the life of me understand how they ALWAYS fumble that. I was making better covers for my demos when I was 15. 

grow up. I can like the book and think the cover is ****.

never said any of that - the cover is **** and you will deal. already preordered and super excited and happy to read her book but it’s not a good cover in my opinion. I don’t have to absolutely like everything.

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block