Kim Kardashian posts about Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me'

2 hours ago, timito said:

Can you believe people on Instagram are actually promoting and saying boycott the book because in their opinion people like Lou and others will get money from it. I'm still baffled that people believe that or try to boycott the book for such reasons

Oh I believe it, those people are psychotic!!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Mutya said:

I'm honestly worried Lou Taylor's parts got removed from the book. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

If this ***** is promoting it I’m sure it was removed .

Loucifer has a lot of power , I’m sure we will get this book because she is not going to name her 

Edited by Lucky☆
  • Love 1

Jesus ******* christ, these next few months are gonna feel like there moving at a glacial pace, it’s only been a day and I’m sick of this bull**** already. How about you idiots (not all of you obviously) wait till you actually read the ******* book before you start spewing your negative opinions everywhere!!

2 hours ago, timito said:

Can you believe people on Instagram are actually promoting and saying boycott the book because in their opinion people like Lou and others will get money from it. I'm still baffled that people believe that or try to boycott the book for such reasons

what???!?!?!

24 minutes ago, Alio said:

I've never watched the Kardashians in my life and I just watched that clip.......I just lost half of my brain cells. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I know, right? How can people even stand listening to her speak? I don't understand why this family didn't disappear after their 15 minutes were up. They have nothing to offer the world. Her **** wasn't even good.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

aside from the book announcement, Britney has nothing to promote. Why should she be glammed up to do videos from her house. That seems unauthentic to me. 

Maybe because she was for 13 years locked??? And nobody told her how to treat her beautiful face properly?? Crazy U  r asking that question...

Just now, MartinH said:

Maybe because she was for 13 years locked??? And nobody told her how to treat her beautiful face properly?? Crazy U  r asking that question...

That makes no sense. She still dressed well during the conservatorship, so her being 'locked' up has nothing to do with it. But for someone in in their early 40s, her overall appearance still looks great. She's not out of shape or looks haggard. 

Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

That makes no sense. She still dressed well during the conservatorship, so her being 'locked' up has nothing to do with it. But for someone in in their early 40s, her overall appearance still looks great. She's not out of shape or looks haggard. 

Well If u think her appereance look great now we have nothing to talk about together 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.