Will “The Woman in Me” have an audiobook narrated by Britney?

alone."

the-woman-in-me-spine-out.png
will Britney be the narrator of the audiobook? I have seen it will be available so I truly wonder if that is something that could be coming. No expectations though. This is about Britney getting the truth out there and being in control of her own narrative on her own terms. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, River Red said:

alone."

the-woman-in-me-spine-out.png
will Britney be the narrator of the audiobook? I have seen it will be available so I truly wonder if that is something that could be coming. No expectations though. This is about Britney getting the truth out there and being in control of her own narrative on her own terms. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was narrated by Jamie Lynn. Another opportunity to try to be her far superior sister.

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I'd be shocked if she did in all honesty. I'm not buying the audio book until its confirmed.

That’s what I’m waiting on. I’d rather have the experience be Britney literally telling her own story. But if it’s not her on the audio book, I’ll get the hard copy and just read it to myself. 

• Love 5

How long it would take to record an audiobook? I mean it's a lot of work in the studio with sound engineers.

I hope she does it though.

Melanie C's biography was 432 pages long and she did her own audio for it. But she said it was a lot harder and more time consuming than she first thought it would be.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

How long it would take to record an audiobook? I mean it's a lot of work in the studio with sound engineers.

I hope she does it though.

Melanie C's biography was 432 pages long and she did her own audio for it. But she said it was a lot harder and more time consuming than she first thought it would be.

I know some people who do audiobook narration gigs and a lot of them work from home--I guess you just need a quiet room and high quality microphone.  It's a lot of work though because you have to read for hours (tiring on the voice) and redo parts when there are audio hiccups. 

20 minutes ago, Jsken said:

I know some people who do audiobook narration gigs and a lot of them work from home--I guess you just need a quiet room and high quality microphone.  It's a lot of work though because you have to read for hours (tiring on the voice) and redo parts when there are audio hiccups. 

This is very high profile tho.

Imagine if Britney did it at home with a british accent :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block